View Single Post
Old 03-07-2014, 02:50 AM #37

Favourites (more):
CBB2024: Fern Britton
BB2023: Olivia

Favourites (more):
CBB2024: Fern Britton
BB2023: Olivia

Those are some good Seasons you've chosen to watch Hayden!

It's like a lot of reality shows in that it's not as good as it used to be but i did really enjoy this Season.
Some of the older Seasons with the classic rivalries are great!!! The Wes vs. Kenny was probably the one that dragged on the longest. I was always on Wes' side even though he could be a dick at times. I just always disliked the Kenny/Bananas/Evan alliances because they were such a smug bunch and they got certain alliance members into finals without them even playing the game sometimes!!!

It's interesting to see how certain people changed through the years on these challenges too. I detested CT in the older challenges!!! He was a total mindless, animal thug but he's actually become one of my favourites these days. I think the personal stuff he's been through over the years has really shaped his personality for the better.

Yeah, i've watched some of the seasons of The Real World and a few have been OK but nothing amazing but i've always enjoyed The Challenge far more! I'm sure some people only go on The Real World so that they can get a chance to go onto the Challenges afterwards. I saw Emily (Real World DC) say in an Interview that that was the reason she did The RW originally. She's probably one of the best female competitors on the challenges now i reckon, along with Laurel. They're both absolute machines!!! Evelyn was my favourite female competitor ever because she was just so good and she hated the cliques and the game playing. It's sad that we don't see her on the show any more.

I watched my first Season around 4 or 5 years ago and loved it so i went and tracked down any previous ones i could find online and watched the lot. Some of the earlier ones were really tricky to find, especially in decent quality rips, but i ended up finding the majority eventually.

I always thought they could make an amazing Big Brother type show if they had challenge style tasks and competitive eliminations like this show.Could be a great show i reckon!!!

I do hope Camilla makes it onto the next season! She's a great competitor and she usually brings some crazy drama to the house too. Probably her Brazilian temper and with a surname like hers there's obviously some Japanese ancestry in there too.

Last edited by JTM45; 03-07-2014 at 03:02 AM.
JTM45 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote