View Single Post
Old 06-07-2014, 10:32 PM #1

Default Helen spills the beans vid

Big Brother’s Ashleigh Coyle fancies Steven Goode, according to Helen Wood.

It’s quite the claim, given Ashleigh’s boyfriend of two years.

That, and the fact we’ve seen sod all to support Helen’s claims.

Steven admitted tonight to Helen: “What’s bothering me more than anything is what you said to me, how you told me that Ashleigh went tooth and nail for me in front of everybody in that room.”

Helen told him to stay away from the teenager as she plotted to isolate the Northern Irish housemate.

“After what she said about Kim you cant have that relationship with her [Ashleigh], it’s disrespectful to Kim,” Helen said.

Big Brother Summer 2014

She continued: “I’d already established that she ******ing you.”

“That makes me feel even more uncomfortable,” Steven replied.

Helen went on: “I didn’t want to say it, I only gathered if from my observations.

“I don’t like her, and sometimes if I don’t like someone I start thinking ‘What can I pick at here?’, ‘What else do I not like about you?’, and I find things to build up.”

Kimberly agreed: “I felt really creeped out.”

Helen added: “I know you feel uncomfortable, but it’s only what you head.”

Steven was worried about his image on the outside: “You’re talking about an 18 year old girl, I don’t want to make it look like I’ve ever been involved in any way. ”

But Helen reassured him, and suggested that the boos for Ashleigh on Friday night were because of her crush on Steven.

She bulls**ted: “An 18 year old’s got a crush on you, a 18 year old got very jealous the other night and spat your name out of your mouth and that’s why she got chatted.

Big Brother Summer 2014

“No one likes a bitter **** and that’s what she was.”

Read more: http://tellymix.co.uk/reality-tv/big...#ixzz36jen3h9y
Follow us: @tellymix on Twitter | tellymix on Facebook

Last edited by erinp5; 06-07-2014 at 11:49 PM.
erinp5 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote