Favourites (more):
Strictly 2020: Maisie Smith
Love Island 6: Sophie

Favourites (more):
Strictly 2020: Maisie Smith
Love Island 6: Sophie

Quote:
Originally Posted by sampvt View Post
You are all missing one very vital point....Did Helen back down.....answer is no.

Did Ashleigh offer anything except nasty rhetoric....answer is no.

Plain verdict, no matter how long the clip was is that Ashleigh got her arse wiped by an angry adversary and she learned nothing. She went straight back to closet bitching behind helens back.

When the day comes that Ashleigh has the balls to confront someone face to face, i will give her kudos. Untill now her greatest triumph, according to her fans, is that she stood her ground. Sorry but her ground was there because she is a sly little bitch that talks crap behind everyones back.

That my friends is the whole crux of the matter. Helen might be a wanker, but at least she is an honest wanker.

Absoloutely brilliant post. People have blinkers on when it comes to Ashleigh but lets be fair. She would have nothing to worry about or no confrontation if she hadn't bitched in the first place. And all her bitching etc was done away from the group. Its time for her to face the music. And I despise Helen so its not that I am a Helen fan but Ashleigh is heading for the title of biggest bitch in there. Its a shame. She could have got involved more in the group and acted her age.
rionablue is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote