View Single Post
Old 09-07-2014, 03:40 PM #59

Favourites:
BB16: Sarah

Favourites:
BB16: Sarah

Quote:
Originally Posted by rionablue View Post
Absoloutely brilliant post. People have blinkers on when it comes to Ashleigh but lets be fair. She would have nothing to worry about or no confrontation if she hadn't bitched in the first place. And all her bitching etc was done away from the group. Its time for her to face the music. And I despise Helen so its not that I am a Helen fan but Ashleigh is heading for the title of biggest bitch in there. Its a shame. She could have got involved more in the group and acted her age.
Missing the point of the thread.

Its about how badly edited the argument was leading to a total different portrayal of the actual events.

As a viewer I don't think any of us should think that's ok so obviously posts like this and the one you're responding to have obviously been made because you didn't watch a short clip with evidence showing it was a shambles from the editing team.

This was far more entertaining to watch aswell over last nights edit. I think people would have rather watched Ashleigh tell Helen to **** off and call her an embaressment than a fake portrayal of her cowering in fear of the almighty Helen.

Even though I do like Helen lol Helen was pretty much edited as it happened so kudos to that, but that should be the case anyway.
daniel-lewis-1985 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote