View Single Post
Old 14-07-2014, 10:10 PM #3

Marlon Wallen has admitted he’s ‘not glad but happy’ to be out of Big Brother 2014.

Marlon was evicted in tonight’s Big Brother 2014 eviction, a surprise exit which followed the nomination results.

In an extra twist, it was the housemates who decided the eviction result with no public input in the process at all.

Speaking to Emma after his exit, Marlon said he wasn’t “glad” to be out but was “happy”.

“It was a hard week,” he added. “To be fair, I’d rather have come out this way than any other way. I’d have loved to have come out with the crowd and my music, but what will be will be.”

Discussing his controversial choice to save himself from last week’s eviction at the expense of the shopping budget and task, Marlon admitted: “I regret pressing it so quickly, but I would’ve pressed it.

“I wanted to stay. Everyone’s predicting nominations and Jale leaving showed you can’t predict anything, you gotta try and stay as long as possible.”

But Marlon also confessed he felt to blame for Jale going, claiming his decision ended up with it all going “tits up”.

Emma asked if it was difficult being yourself in the house and he said yes and that people can appear different after a while which brought up the subject of Steven and Kimberly. Marlon said that he did think that Kimberly was falling for Steven but seemed genuinely surprised at Emma’s revelation of their nocturnal antics.

Marlon concluded that he “100%” enjoyed his time on the series.

Read more: http://tellymix.co.uk/reality-tv/big...#ixzz37U21LTuR
Follow us: @tellymix on Twitter | tellymix on Facebook
erinp5 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote