BB19: Cian
IAC2018: Rita Simons

I Love my brick

Favourites (more):
BB19: Cian
IAC2018: Rita Simons

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miranda123 View Post
He also didnt know about mark & Christopher, which shows he was not in the know at all

I was annoyed about him going but now I think after what Helen said about him in the clips, about his lazing around and moaning, I think he has it in for her

Silly really, cause Ash did not nom him and seemed to remain a good friend, but he wont be when he gets out and sees what marlon has said.....

Having said all that, Ashleigh & Danielle dont know that Steven and Kim have had sex either.................wish someone would tell them, cause if Steven survives this week, we really need him and Kim up next week!!
Well, I think it's a given that bloody Steven is going to survive this week again personally I think the newbies will turn chicken and get rid of a weak player like Dannielle, Ashleigh or one of the Chris' for the simple reason that they have to live in the house afterwards and won't want the backlash from helen and her crew for picking one of them

Spoiler:

Quote:
Originally Posted by GiRTh View Post
You compare Jim Davidson to Nelson Mandela?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesus. View Post
I know, how stupid? He's more like Gandhi.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isaiah 7:14 View Post

Katie Hopkins reveals epilepsy made her suicidal - and says she identifies as a MAN
Quote:
Originally Posted by Livia View Post
Just because she is a giant cock, doesn't make her a man.
Niamh. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote