View Single Post
Old 21-07-2014, 07:33 PM #22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raph View Post
I gave it my absolute all and stuck by the series through loyalty but I really can't watch anymore. It's such a bad series. I even stuck by the entirety or BB12 but this is just plain awful. I'll watch the odd eviction and the final but other than that, I just can't watch this mess anymore. Who else has done the same?
what are you talking about? This is the best series ever.

We've had THE most extreme characters EVER.

There have been times during this series that I've despaired (like when they only expose Ashliegh, Chris, Dannielle's bitching, putting them out to dry type thing. That really angered me, because there was so much more from Helen and Ash that they could have shown to the housemates to hang them out to dry.

But not only did Helen have a pass to the final, she also has complete freedom to speak about people behind their backs, while also being on a 'I tell it like it is' crusade. Talk about double standards!), - but this latest twist has got me interested again.

You see, the psychology of Big Brother is what grips me. And I relate it to everyday life. That's what makes it so good.

And in everyday life, we always want the good guys to win, don't we?

And in this house, there is no doubt who the good guys are and who the bad guys are.

I'm hoping Ashleigh and Chris don't let the 'good guys' side down.
beardedbloke is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote