Favourites (more):
BB17: Andy
BB14: Dan

Favourites (more):
BB17: Andy
BB14: Dan

Quote:
Originally Posted by HBB1508 View Post
Am I the only one who thinks the series could just come alive if Helen wasn't there - new dynamics would form and people wouldn't be afraid to speak out and the guys wouldn't wander around with their tongues hanging out being led by other bits of their body rather than their brains (not sure they all have one mind you). It would just be a different house if Helen left but I doubt it would be dull.
I agree. I think we deserve the last couple of weeks without the influence of that nasty cow hanging like a cloud of doom over the house. What entertainment does Helen bring apart from watching for faults in the other HM's and running off her obnoxious gob about them to her schoolboy cronies?
When Helen 'tells it like it is' she talks a lot of sh*** anyway. She has no self awareness and no 'people awareness' either.
Other than that, she is as dull as dishwater sitting there bitching with a sour gob and a sneer on her face surrounded by a pathetic pack of immature little boys.

And people run Ashleigh down for being bitchy? At least Ashleigh is bitchy about awful people, NEVER nice ones, whereas Helen picks on those who are nice because she perceives them as weaker.
Take her pass off her and throw her out on her repulsive ass.
jet is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote