Thread: Kimberly The interview My thoughts
View Single Post
Old 23-07-2014, 11:52 PM #4

Location: Song Of The Lark LEE S10 YL Numbers Spy Station Music,Opus 39,No.22,Tchaikovsky.SW Radio.Lee Remick.

Favourites (more):
CBB15: Katie Hopkins
CBB14: Gary

Location: Song Of The Lark LEE S10 YL Numbers Spy Station Music,Opus 39,No.22,Tchaikovsky.SW Radio.Lee Remick.

Favourites (more):
CBB15: Katie Hopkins
CBB14: Gary
Default Kimberly Kisselovich On Big Brother's Bit On The Side - The Verdict.Part 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by rionablue View Post
Just my thoughts on Kims interview tonight on BOTS. Firstly I thought it was so funny when she came down the stairs wearing the bump as of course many people had speculated she might be pregnant.

Secondly despite people baying on here for the cause of her illness she has every right not to disclose it if its a personal matter. She said she had been sick all week and Helen and Steven had been good to her. Its a pity and I have said this on another thread that the highlights shows that week didn't show any of this and of course by the time she had to get medical attention all the highlights shows had been screened and edited. In all honesty if I had to leave the house because I was ill I don't think I would want to tell the whole country or whoever watches big brother what was wrong with me

Thirdly Emma didn't do a good interview, she stumbled over her words, seemed to be sitting on the edge of her seat and could have asked more questions in the time allotted

Im very disappointed that Kim seems to want to have a relationship with Steven but she said she has sorted things with Sacha so I guess she is free to do it. I loved her from the day she entered the house, was hugely disappointed in her relationship with Steven but I always stick with my favourite housemate through thick and thin so I wish her the very best for the future.

And incidentally I don't think she is gunning for magazine deals etc. If they are offered to her I am sure she wont turn them down but she will obviously still have her modelling job and some law firm seem to have expressed an interest in her also
Kimberly Kisselovich On Big Brother's Bit On The Side - The Verdict,Part 2

I've already posted my verdict on Kimberly's interview on BBBOTS
on the Kimberly Will Be On BBBOTS Tonight (Multi-page Thread 1 2) and on the

Kim's Interview Isn't Trending Thread.

But I think Emma Willis did a good job of interviewing Kimberly and dared
mention OPEN IT twice! during the program.In fact,she asked KIMBERLY WHAT IT MEANT.

I've got mixed feelings about Steven Goode,and I generally like him - there
could be jelousy among male Big Brother fans that he is in a full relationship
with Kimberly,as she is very attractive

KADENACY

Yeah,real hot! -

Marilyn Monroe quote

Facts

Kimberly Kisselovich Phaedra KAPCKNG

Last edited by KADENACY; 24-07-2014 at 10:07 AM.
KADENACY is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote