Thread: Pavandeep Has been treated really badly!
View Single Post
Old 25-07-2014, 05:47 PM #28

Favourites:
CBB14: James

Favourites:
CBB14: James

Quote:
Originally Posted by delta View Post
I just wish some alternative production team would have the balls to make a program where the strong, the Machievellan , the extrovert are allo2ed to flourish, instead of this insipid, year after year,the British public going for the down trodden, victim.
I disagree that people should favor either the strong or the weak - housemates should be favoured (in my opinion) based on how good they are.

A 'strong' housemate could be evil, as could a 'weak' housemate.

Furthermore, there are no strong housemates - Helen and Ash are incredibly insecure and simply talk louder than some of the other housemates. Is that what you call strong? They're really not.

Steven also, is incredibly insecure. There is no point in listing the endless examples that these so called 'strong' housemates have, that show their massive insecurities.

Winston is perhaps one of the stronger housemates but still passively bows down to past housemates such as Pauline and Biannca.

Biannca reduced Helen to submissive silence in a split second, without any attack whatsoever (Helen knew she couldn't), and Ash seems to cry (whether externally or internally) at the smallest of things.

So why are they strong?

I don't care for whoever is strong or weak, rather how good their souls are. And I believe Pav and Zoe probably have some of the best souls in the house, maybe.

Christopher maybe the best, I'm not sure yet. Chris used to be my favourite but he dropped in my opinion because of his constant sneaky behaviour and speaking badly of people when they aren't around, only to be friendly to their faces!

Biannca and Pauline were probably the strongest housemates, but Pauline was evil in some ways (which was her demise) - and Biannca wasn't in long enough to be able to see.

I don't know what to think of Winston.

Last edited by Omelette; 25-07-2014 at 05:49 PM.
Omelette is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote