Thread: Pavandeep Has been treated really badly!
View Single Post
Old 25-07-2014, 05:56 PM #30

Favourites (more):
BB15: Chris
The Voice: Jermain Jackman

Favourites (more):
BB15: Chris
The Voice: Jermain Jackman

Quote:
Originally Posted by delta View Post
This program needs revamping, the notion that we the public can willy nilly evict someone is crazy, all you are left with are the introverts, the dross. What the fcuk has Chris, Christopher, even Mark done-nada-fcuk all. Just 'cos some of the more feint hearted viewers can't stomach extroverted individuals, doesn't mean they are right and a great progam it does not make if you keep voting out the strong individuals.

Hence the program makers decision to keep Helen in.

I just wish some alternative production team would have the balls to make a program where the strong, the Machievellan , the extrovert are allo2ed to flourish, instead of this insipid, year after year,the British public going for the down trodden, victim.
I'm a sucker for the underdog, i don't like people to get picked on or bullied, i think alot of people may believe that by voting out the nightmare housemates they are actually ridding the world of all evil, people like to be thought of as heros even in a reality programme like big brother, i get that extroverts and in your face characters are excellent t.v, but i know that for me when i see a horrid housemate get evicted it's like a small victory, and judging by the way the shows are going there appears to be lots of people out there that may be like me
rubymoo is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote