Thread: Pavandeep Has been treated really badly!
View Single Post
Old 26-07-2014, 02:53 PM #31

Pavandeep Paul has admitted he feels both a “bit scared” and “really uncomfortable” in the Big Brother 2014 house.

In tonight’s latest highlight show, Pav talks to Big Brother about the upcoming eviction and says he feels “anxious, nervous…I am a bit scared actually…I’m in fear of going, or I’m in fear of staying”

He goes on to explain that he felt “really uncomfortable, really upset” yesterday, following the task where Winston revealed the Housemates feelings towards him

After the eviction, where Pav stays, he retreats to the Diary Room as the other housemates lash out.

Even usually timid Chris speaks up, branding Pav a “prick” for staying.

Pav tells Big Brother that he’s happy he didn’t go but feels “pressure to perform this week to prove to the Housemates why I should be here…I feel good about this week”

Later, in the garden, Pav tells Ash that it “feels a bit weird” knowing that everyone in the room wanted Steven to stay.

Ash reassures him that it doesn’t mean they wanted Pav to go but they have seven weeks of knowing their “best mate” Steven

Elsewhere in this evening’s show, Mark confides in Zoe that he felt “doubtful” about her at the start of the week.

Zoe insisted that she’s “been nothing but complimentary and genuine and honest…Not one person in my whole life who’s ever met me has said, ‘she’s not genuine, she’s not honest, she’s not a nice person…’”

In the Diary Room, Mark later tells Big Brother that he will “go off the public reaction” with Zoe and that he thinks she is “really genuine…she’s really similar to me in loads of ways…I’m really drawn to her as a person…I think we’re going to be really good friends”

erinp5 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote