Favourites (more):
BBUSA20: Haleigh
CBB20: Helen Lederer
he/him

Favourites (more):
BBUSA20: Haleigh
CBB20: Helen Lederer

Big Brother 16: Launch Night – Part 1

“Welcome to Big Brother 16, you’re summer starts right now” Emma Willis smiles as she walks down the steps and onto a red walkway. Fans cheers and wave “We love Emma” or “Big Brother 16” banners.

“So, last time we had wannabes, models, rejects and quite a bit of unpleasant people, we’re going to tone it down this year and get back to what Big Brother is. This year we’ve got a nosey journalist, a bitchy vet, an observant librarian and a free-spirited gardener” Emma said towards the cameras. “But before we meet the housemates, let’s meet the house” Emma grins as she walks back up the steps. The doors open up and Emma walks straight into the living room.

“So here we’ve got the living room. As soon as we enter we approach the shoe rack, housemates must take off their shoes as they enter as, the housemates have been told this, because, well, this is a house, they will of course get to wear their shoes when they’re evicted” Emma smiles. “We’ve got a smaller sofa for chats in the corner, the diary room is the other corner and there is even an aquarium, I feel sorry for the fishes, being watched 24/7 by the housemates, I wonder what that’ll be like” Emma says.

http://oi61.tinypic.com/2gujolv.jpg
http://oi62.tinypic.com/rifzno.jpg

“Now if we walk through the double doors we enter the garden. We’ve got some nice garden tables as we approach the pool which has its own springboard. As we continue walking we pass the fountains and some sun loungers, we expect those to be in use by tomorrow morning and now we approach my two favourite features. Firstly this year’s housemates will have their own trampoline. It’s nice to give the housemates some fun” Emma says as she climbs onto the trampoline and starts jumping.

http://oi58.tinypic.com/34glrt5.jpg
http://oi57.tinypic.com/2drv1qr.jpg

Emma leaps off and walks round the corner to a cosy chicken pen. “And finally in the garden we’ve got the return of the chickens, hopefully the housemates will take good care of these little chicks but we’ll have to wait and see” Emma says as she walks back to the trampoline and goes through a door.

http://oi59.tinypic.com/15hhjrt.jpg

“Here is the laundry room, this is of course a house and our housemates will need to get their laundry done, there’s a washing machine, ironing board, drying rack and even a bucket and mop” Emma grins as she pulls another door open.
“Now we’ve got the bedroom with 6 pairs of different coloured beds. Each housemate has their own bed and each pair has got their own lamp and bedside table” Emma smiles as she walks down the beds and opens a door between the yellow and blue beds.

http://oi58.tinypic.com/zulhrt.jpg

“We’ll take a little peek in the bathroom with a bath, shower and sink. The toilet is just there” Emma says as she points to a door. “And now we’ll walk towards the kitchen and dining room which is its own room. “We’ve got plenty of appliances for the housemates to use and nice mahogany tables.

http://oi62.tinypic.com/148hpmt.jpg

“Finally” Emma pants theatrically, “we are at the diary room” Emma continues as she presses a rainbow eye buzzer. The door buzzes and Emma walks in.
“Hello Emma” Big Brother’s voice is projected. “Hello Big Brother” Emma smiles. “So, we’ve got an orange circular chair which isn’t as comfy as it looks. That concludes our house tour, are we ready? Let’s meet housemate number 1” Emma grins.

VT Plays

“I’m Luna and I work for a local newspaper in Reading. I’m 26 and love to get the scoop. I love to hear gossip and banter. I stay away from the drama myself and prefer to judge from the outside. I have to get all the facts before making an opinion. I tend to look at things differently than others. I can also get nosey and tend to stick my nose in people’s business. I love forming close friendships and tend to stay away from cliques.”

The doors split apart and a curly black haired Luna Hartley walks down the red carpet and stops at the intersection. Camera’s flash and the crowd give a cheer for the first housemate. “Oh my god” Luna squeals. “Luna, you are the first housemate to enter, are you nervous?” Emma asks. “A bit yeah, I’m so excited to get in the house” Luna smiles. “Do you think housemates will judge you because of your job?” Emma asks. “Maybe but I’m not some Daily Mail journalist, I do have a distorted view but I’m not offensive in anyway, I don’t like to be judged by my job and I want to get in there and show people that” Luna smiles. “Great well good luck Luna, you may enter” Emma cheers as Luna walks up the carpet and turns left and walks up to the doors. The doors open and Luna walks in.

“Oh my god I’ve got to take my shoes off” Luna squeals as she pulls off a red high heel. “Crikey, first one in” Luna says as she looks around the house. “It’s so colourful, Oh my days I see a pool” Luna grins. “I wonder who’s in next” Luna wonders.

“Well Luna, let’s find out. It’s housemate number 2” Emma says.

VT Plays

“I’m Joel and I want to dominate, I want the money, I’m the shepherd, all the housemates are the flock. I’ll backstab, lie and befriend. I run a coffee shop nearby where I live in Southport. I’ll do anything it takes to get to the final and win, the public will love me, I just know it, they might hate me at first but then they’ll fall in love with me”

A stumpy yet stocky Joel Whittle walks out of the doors. His short brown hair is combed back and he wears a grey faded suit. The audience reaction is fairly quiet and a few boos are heard. “Joel, welcome to the house, what can we expect from you?” Emma says. “A bit of rivalry, a bit of dominance but mostly the real me” Joel brags. Boos emerge from the crowd. “Well we look forward to that, Joel, you may enter” Emma beams as Joel kisses her on the cheek and walks onwards. The doors open up and Joel enters the house.

“Oh hey” Luna smiles as she hands Joel a glass. “Pleased to meet you, I’m Joel” Joel says. “Luna, let me get you a drink” Luna smiles. “I can’t believe I’m doing this” Joel jokes. “I know, the thought of the camera filming everything is scary but at least the crowd seemed nice, oh and take your shoes off” Luna says. “Nah, got a few boos, but they’ll come around” Joel chuckles as he pulls of his leather shoes.

“So, two’s company, will three is a crowd? It’s housemate number three” Emma yells.

VT Plays

“I’m Rick, I’m 22, I’m from Exeter and I’m a gym receptionist and I’m here for the experience. I’m a normal kinda guy, I may irritate others but that’s who I am, I’ll bitch a bit but I’m a huge fan and being on Big Brother’s a dream come true as I grew up with it. I’m open to a house romance but it’ll depend on the girls. I’m not a ladish lad but I love a bit of skirt”

A tall and muscular Rick Morely walks up wearing a crisp white shirt with the top button undone and chinos followed by red sneakers. The crowd cheer and a few wolf whistles are heard. Rick kisses Emma on the cheek. “So Rick, you VT makes you seem like a bit of a womanizer, would you engage in a house romance?” Emma ponders. “Maybe, maybe not, it’ll depend on the birds, hopefully one of two will be crackin” Rick grins. “Well why not go in and find out” Emma smiles. Rick kisses Emma on the cheek again and walks towards the door which opens up.

“I’m Rick” Rick smiles as he takes his sneakers off. “Luna” Luna says as she shakes hands with Rick. “Joel” Joel says as he copies Luna and shakes hands. “I’m Rick, Rick Morely” Rick says. “Nice to meet you, I’ll get the wine” Joel smiles. “So, you’re looking pretty tonight” Rick grins as he stands with Luna. “Thanks” Luna beams and sips her drink.

“Right to Rick seems to be hitting it off, I wonder how long it’ll be before he whips his shirt off” Emma grins. “Moving on, next up is housemate number four” Emma says.

VT Plays

““My names Judith and I’m 27, I am the owner of a laundrette in my hometown of Luton, I grew up in St Lucia but moved to England when I was 14. I am a bit stubborn and selfish, I try not to be rude but I tend to speak first. I’m in it to win and anyone who says they’re not is lying. I can’t wait to get in the house, I have no problem when it comes to nominations, and I’m prepared for anything”
Judith Swayne walks down the crowd. She is wearing a black dress with gold embroidery and black tights and golden shoes. The crowd seem pleasant and applaud loudly as Judith walks to Emma. “Judith, how are you?” Emma asks. “Nervous but excited” Judith says. “Do you think you’ll get argumentative in the house?” Emma asks. “Most likely, I don’t often think before I speak and I’ve gotten into a lot of arguments because of it, I was the most hated girl in sixth form but I’d rather be true than false” Judith smirks. “Good luck Judith, you may enter, remember to take your shoes off” Emma smirks. A few cheers are heard amongst the applaud as the doors open and Judith takes her first steps into the house.

“Hey guys, I’m Judith, can someone get me a drink? I need something to calm the nerves” Judith smirks. “I’m Rick, how you doing?” Rick asks as Luna hands Judith a drink. “Worried, and you are?” Judith asks as she turns to face Luna. “Luna Hartley” Luna smiles. “I’m Joel” Joel says as Judith kisses him on the cheek. “I was terrified when walking, these heels are not made for walking, I’m glad I won’t have to wear them for a while” Judith grins as she slips out of her heels.

“Right, next up we’ve got our oldest housemate. Let’s meet housemate number 5” Emma says.

VT Plays

“I’m Maxine, I’m the landlady of a family pub which I grew up in which is in London. I’m 45 now which means I’m probably the oldest housemates. I won’t be the mother of the house like people will expect, I’m never too old, 45 is the new 21 and I’ll show the kids how to have fun. I’ve seen Big Brother since series 1 and nothing will shock me. I can get a bit loud but that’s just me. I’m not gonna change for anyone”

Boos and hisses ripple throughout the crowd a short and dumpy Maxine William struts down the carpet wearing an emerald green frock with matching heels. She has her dark brown hair curled down to her ears. Her brown eyes are blinking rapidly as she shakes Emma’s hand. “Maxine, that’s probably the worst reaction yet, do you think you can win round the public?” Emma asks. “Unlikely, but I’m not fussed” Maxine snorts. “I’ll win round the housemate who will be nominating and that is where it counts” Maxine grins. “Good luck with that plan Maxine, you may enter” Emma smiles. The doors open wide as Maxine struts into the house.

“Maxine Williamson, nice to meet you” Maxine smiles as he flicks hair out of her face. “Hi Maxine, I’m Judith” Judith Swayne smiles as she shakes Maxine’s hand. Rick, Joel and Luna all do the same. “I’m gonna tell you kiddies now, I’m not as old as I look” Maxine grins.

“Well Maxine looks like someone who might dominate but we’ll wait and see” Emma smiles. “But now let’s meet our next housemate” Emma says.

VT Plays

“I’m Bronte and I’m 23. I work as a gardener and I live in a flat in Croydon. I love nature and getting outside, I’m a vegetarian, I don’t smoke and will stand for my beliefs. People never see me as a threat, I’m just a friendly gardener who can do no harm, well I can’t wait to get in the house and get into action. I don’t like people who only care about themselves, we live in a beautiful planet and we all need to work together”

The crowd cheer loudly as a blonde Bronte walks down the red carpet. Her hair is knotted in a bun with a red ribbon to match her scarlet dress, necklace and boots. The cheers continue as Bronte walks up to Emma. “Bronte, the reaction you got was very nice, why do you think that is?” Emma asks. “I don’t know, I really don’t know, hopefully I’ll find out when I leave” Bronte grins. “Are you worried about what the public will think about you?” Emma asks. “A bit, but the crowd tonight seem lovely” Bronte smiles as the crowd erupt into loud cheering and Bronte walks and waves happily.

“Heya guys, how are we all?” Bronte asks. “Good, what’s your name?” Joel asks. “Bronte Reynolds” Bronte smiles as she shakes hands with the current housemates who all introduce themselves. “What was your reaction like?” Luna asks. “Nice, the crowd seem very nice” Bronte says. “They seem a bit young for my liking; the tweenie vote will be frustrating” Maxine chuckles. “Tell me about it” Joel grins. “Teens and young adults have as much of a right to vote as anyone else” Rick laughs.

“So that’s six housemates in, we’re halfway there” Emma says.

Last edited by Nick.; 26-07-2014 at 08:27 PM.
Nick. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote