Favourites (more):
BBUSA20: Haleigh
CBB20: Helen Lederer
he/him

Favourites (more):
BBUSA20: Haleigh
CBB20: Helen Lederer

Big Brother 16: Day 2

9:21 AM: Housemates have woken up to their first day in the house. It’s a sunny Sunday morning. Judith and Will are the first to get up, the pair slept in the blue beds for the night. Will wonders into the kitchen dressed in his boxers. Will pours himself some shreddies and sits down. Niamh and Luna who slept in the orange beds sit down beside him.

9: 24 AM: In the bedroom Maxine and Joel have slept in the yellow beds. “Crikey, I can’t believe we’re actually in the Big Brother house” Joel smiles. “I know, my head hurts though, I must have drunk a bit” Maxine grins. “A bit, I bet you don’t feel as bad as me” Chloe adds from the green beds. Chloe and Rick slept in the green beds. “Wakey Wakey Rick” Maxine chuckles as she rubs Rick who is still asleep. “Let him sleep” Judith says as she brushes her hair. “I’m gonna make some coffee, you want one Max?” Chloe asks. “Alright then” Maxine smiles. “One for me would be nice” Joel adds.

9: 25 AM: Doug and Bronte are sat by the pool with bowls of cereal. “So, you’re a vegetarian?” Doug asks. “Yeah, I don’t get how people can happily eat dead flesh, it’s disgusting, besides, there are plenty of alternatives to meat, some animals need it to live, we don’t” Bronte smiles. “I tried going veggie when I was 11, lasted less than a few hours” Doug grins. “I’ve been a veggie since I visited my uncle’s farm when I was 6” Bronte smirks. “What were your family like?” Luna asks as she walks up to the pair with a three mugs of tea.”Bit shocked, I persuaded my brother to go veggie though” Bronte smiles. “It’s good to have morals, I can think of one or two people in here who don’t” Luna grins. “Chloe?” Doug asks. “I was thinking Maxine” Luna says. “Yeah, she acts like she’s twenty. Hopefully it’ll die down” Bronte smirks.

9: 28 AM: Rick, Alex and Martyn are chatting on the loungers in the garden. “So Rick, what was it like sleeping next to Chloe?” Alex grins. “Alright I guess, she snored a bit though but she was quite drunk” Rick says. “I know but she’s got a cracking body though” Martyn chuckles. “But she seems a bit rude; she has something against Niamh though, it’s a bit odd” Rick says. “Yeah but I’d rather she let it out than become two-faced” Alex says. “What about Judith and Luna?” Rick says. “Judith seems a bit quiet at the moment and Luna seems very derpy” Martyn says.

9: 38 AM: Judith and Will are preparing a fruit salad in the kitchen. “It feels so odd, these people all seem very nice but odd” Judith says as she starts slicing up apples. “Chloe and Maxine seem hungover; hopefully Maxine will get a grip on herself” Will smiles as he peels an orange. “Yeah, can you pass me the banana?” Judith asks and Will responds. “I don’t get Maxine, her Joel and Chloe seem very cliquey” Will says. “Are you chatting about Chloe and Max?” Doug asks as he walks into the kitchen. “Yeah, they seem close, can you pass green apple and where are you off too?” Judith asks. “Shower, where is it?” Doug asks as he pinches a slice of banana. “Eh, hands off, and I think it’s through the bedroom” Judith smirks. “Cheers” Doug says.

10: 34 AM: Rick, Luna, Niamh and Alex are chatting by the pool. “Rick, what do you do as a job?” Alex asks. “I’m a gym receptionist, what about you?” Rick asks. “I’m a secretary, we have pretty similar jobs” Alex grins. “I guess, you have to deal with a lot of idiots don’t you?” Rick grins. “I know right” Alex grins. “Where are you from Rick?” Luna asks. “Exeter, it’s a nice friendly place” Rick says. “What about you Luna, you seem like you have an interesting job” Niamh grins. “Why’d you say that?” Luna grins. “I can’t see you having a boring 9 to 5 job” Niamh smirks. “Well I’m a local journalist for my town in Reading, and talking of 9 to 5, I love Dolly Parton” Luna smirks. “How exciting, so do you just slag people off or something?” Rick asks. “Not really, I tend to do the community stuff, writing about schools, the town, local celebs, that kind of stuff, I enjoy it but it would be nice to move onto something national” Luna says. “What like the Daily Mail?” Alex chuckles. “I was expecting the Daily Star” Rick grins. “Nah, something more friendly and less tacky like The Mirror or The Guardian” Luna grins.

10: 38 AM: Judith is carrying a bowl of fruit over to the table where Luna, Rick, Niamh and Alex are sitting. “Heya guys, I haven’t spoken to you much yet so I made some fruit salad for a late breakfast” Judith says as Luna and Niamh give their thanks. “I saw you with Will this morning, what’s going on with you two?” Rick grins. “Nothing, he’s rather shy though, took me a bit of time to get a conversation flowing” Judith admits. “Invite him over, where is he now?” Luna asks. “I think he’s soaking in the bath” Judith says.

11: 45 AM: Chloe and Maxine are talking at the red end of the bedroom “Did you see Bronte and Niamh this morning, they were slagging me off so bad, I’ve done nothing wrong, and what the hell are they saying?” Chloe moans. “Dunno, you should go over and ask them, they’re in the wrong for bitching, I can tell that Niamh is gonna be trouble” Maxine says. “I bet they’re acting so perfect and innocent, they’re so prissy, man up and get a grip” Chloe grins. “You should so speak to them, you don’t deserve to be mistreated” Maxine says. “Aw, you’re so nice Max; you’re like my dream mother” Chloe grins. “Think of me as an older sister” Maxine smirks.

13: 23 PM: Joel, Rick, Bronte, Alex, Martyn, Niamh, Doug and Luna are gathered round the kitchen table. Will and Judith have cooked lunch which consists of chill con carne and nachos with a salsa dip. “I hope you lot like my special salsa dip, family recipe” Judith grins. “It looks delicious, aren’t Maxine and Chloe eating?” Doug asks. “I asked them but they seem happy eating junk food for the day” Judith says. “It’s lovely Judith, the chill con carne has a real spicy zang” Joel grins. “Don’t thank me, Will cooked it” Judith smiles. The diners look round to Will who’s preparing 10 plates of strawberry trifle. “Come join us Will” Martyn smiles. “I’ve got to sort pudding though. It’s hot and they could melt anytime” Will says apologetically. “Sit down Will, I’ve got it handled” Judith says as gives Will a stare. “So Will, have you got a job?” Joel asks. “I’m a student, I’ve been applying but nothing’s come through” Will says. “Ah well, you just have to keep on trying, where are you studying?” Bronte asks. “Leeds” Will says. “Is that nice?” Judith asks, desperate to get Will out of his shell. “Okay I guess” Will mumbles.

15: 04 PM: Chloe and Maxine are sat on the trampoline. Judith and Bronte are relaxing on the nearby loungers. “God, Bronte looks so smug, she’s trying to manipulate everyone to like her, she’s fake and it’s cringey, why can’t they see it” Chloe groans. “I’m sorry, did you just say something about Bronte, I’m sure she’d love to hear it” Judith says as she sits up with a screwed up expression. “Alright then” Chloe sneers as she hops off the trampoline. “What is it Chloe?” Bronte asks. “You seem very manipulative, it all seems very desperate” Chloe sneered. “I’ve been in here less than a day, I’ve hardly spoken to you and you’re already judging me” Bronte smirked. “Yeah, Max thinks the same, a shame the others can’t see it” Chloe said. “So you’ve been bitching behind my back as well have you? Real mature, seems as if you’re two faced as well as a hypocrite” Bronte grinned as she sat down. Judith grinned at Bronte and Chloe scowled at her.

15: 35 PM: Luna and Doug are chatting in the living room on the purple sofa. “Do you think nominating will be tough?” Doug asks. “Not yet, I have an idea but if I make it near the end when there’s less people it will be tricky. Are we allowed to discuss nominations? Luna wonders. “I think we can’t name names but we can talk vaguely” Doug says.

15: 40 PM: Chloe is in the diary room. “Who the hell does Judith think she is? She’s trying so hard it’s pathetic” Chloe whines. “She’s trying to be nice to everyone except me and Max, her and Bronte are the bitches” Chloe continues. “What about your other housemates, what do you think of them?” Big Brother asks. “Rick and Alex seem alright but Luna, Niamh, Bronte and Judith are cliquey bitches but that’s not going to last, I’m going to make my place in the house clear, I’m gonna get Martyn, Rick and Alex wrapped round my little finger” Chloe smirks.

16: 56 PM: Judith and Niamh are preparing an evening meal in the kitchen. “Did you use all the fruit for the salad?” Niamh asks. “We left out the pears and kept some grapes and a few apples” Judith says. “What was going on with Bronte and Chloe earlier?” Niamh asks. “Chloe’s just attention-seeking, like, she hasn’t even made an effort with any of us, she’s seems happy enough with Maxine, it would be hilarious if one of them were evicted” Judith smiles. “Yeah but the public will keep them in” Niamh sighs. “Oh, are you preparing another private meal?” Chloe sneers as she strides into the kitchen. “What are you going on about now Chloe? You were welcome to join us for lunch” Judith says. “What about the fruit salad, you completely ignored me and Max then” Chloe says. “Oh come off it Chloe, you and Maxine have been chatting together for the entire day” Judith says. “You didn’t even offer us any remains, you’re the one who’s not been making any effort, and how the hell did I offend you?” Chloe demands. “Um, you got drunk the second you entered, you cooped up with Maxine the second she entered and buggered off straight away together, she’s old enough to be your mum” Judith sneers. “You’re ignoring me Judith, you and Will have got some evil plan” Chloe grins. “Get a grip on yourself, why are you getting worked up over a fruit salad, you’re acting like it’s the last one in the world” Judith rages. “Oh shut up Judith” Chloe sneers. “Yeah real mature Chloe, get out, why should I bother cooking for you” Judith smirks.
Nick. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote