Favourites (more):
BBUSA20: Haleigh
CBB20: Helen Lederer
he/him

Favourites (more):
BBUSA20: Haleigh
CBB20: Helen Lederer

Big Brother 16: Day 3

9: 27 AM: Day 3 in the Big Brother house, the housemates are wide awake and have all showered and eaten breakfast. Rick and Luna are bouncing on the trampoline whilst Alex, Niamh and Bronte are in the chilling in the pool. Chloe is relaxing on the sun lounger whilst Judith, Will, Joel and Maxine are in the living room.

9: 31 AM: “Chloe told me that you had a little tiff yesterday afternoon” Maxine says to Judith. “She was having a go at me, I’m sorry Maxine but I don’t get why you’re friend with her” Judith says. Maxine looks astounded. “She’s like me long-lost sister or something, we gel, Chloe doesn’t deserve to be mistreated, and the way you are with Chloe is horrid” Maxine says. “She was attacking me” Judith says. “Attacking isn’t the way to put it” Maxine sneers. “Wait, why are you telling me how to act, what are you trying to do?” Judith rages. “I’m being nice to a friend, talking of friends, where are yours?” Maxine chuckles. “I don’t have to take this, I’m off” Judith sneers. “Go play with Will” Maxine sneers.
10: 00 AM: Housemates have been given their first shopping task. “Housemates, this is your first shopping task” Martyn reads out to the housemates are gathered round the coloured sofas. “Your first task is called the orchestra. You will split into two teams and will be given identical instruments; each housemate will be given an instrument to play. Housemates must compose their own musical piece to perform on Thursday” Martyn reads. “The teams are as follows: Team Crotchet, Alex, Bronte, Chloe, Rick, Martyn and Joel and Team Quaver, Doug, Judith, Will, Niamh, Maxine and Luna” Martyn announces.

10: 12 AM: “Oh my god” Bronte squeals as she enters the store room which contains violin, trombone, flute and a cello. Alex, Chloe, Rick, Martyn and Joel follow her and grab the instruments. They carry them towards the garden where Team Crotchet is practising. A drum kit and piano is already set up.

10: 24 AM: Team Quaver is getting to grips with their instruments. “I played the piano when I was 10” Niamh says. “I once took a recorder lesson” Doug smirks. “So I was thinking that I could play steady drum beat and then someone plays a little melody on the piano, two others come in playing the violin and cello. Someone then blasts the trombone and I play a little drum fill, we all get a solo and then we freestyle, I play the guitar and my ex was a percussion teacher” Maxine says. “Why don’t you play the cello or violin then?” Luna asks. “Violin and Cello are easy to learn, the drums takes a lot of skill” Maxine smiles.

10: 26 AM: Maxine is in the diary room. “I once mucked about on my brothers trumpet and broke the bloody thing, I’ve never played an instrument I just need to get the housemates into place and get them under my control, I can easily whack a few drums and click my sticks so they housemates don’t need to know that I’m lying.

10: 45 AM: Team Crotchet is in the garden. Rick is on the drum kit playing a basic rhythm whilst Alex and Bronte are getting to terms with the cello and violin respectively. Chloe is blowing the trumpet and Martyn and Joel are arguing over who plays the piano and flute. “I don’t wanna play the flute, I’d be better at piano” Martyn says. “You said that you’ve never played it though” Joel sneers. “Neither have you” Martyn says. “I’m a fast learner” Joel says. “So am I” Martyn says as he gets on the piano stool and pulls it in. He starts to play the start of “Mary has a little lamb” but is interrupted as Joel uses his hand to block the keys. “Guys behave, just one of you pick the flute so we can begin” Alex complains. “Move over, I’m better than that” Joel says as he plays twinkle, twinkle little star. “Martyn just play the flute, you know the winners have access to the luxury budget for the week, we need to win” Chloe whines. “But I got it first” Martyn squeals like a child. “So, I think the piano should start with a C and then an E rhythm” Joel says. “Then we build it up with the strings” Bronte says. “And finally the trumpet and flute play” Alex adds. “Then I get to play some wicked groove” Rick beams. “Then we drop the piano and strings” Chloe says. “And then have a nice medley of rhythms” Alex says. “And go back to C and E rhythm” Joel says. “Great, shall we start with a C and an E then?” Bronte smiles.

17: 55 PM: The housemates have spent the day rehearsing and have stored the instruments in the laundry room. Will is feeding the chickens and Luna is feeding the fish in the tank. Martyn is on the hammock. “I’m sorry Martyn” Chloe says apologetically as she walks up to Martyn who is finally alone after Niamh dived into the pool to join Rick and Alex. “For what?” Martyn asks looking baffled. “I know you wanted to play the flute and I’m sorry I snapped” Chloe says. “Don’t worry about it, we need to get our act together, your trumpet playing was great” Martyn says. “Haha, thanks, Bronte didn’t seem to think so” Chloe sighs. “What’s going on with you two?” Martyn asks. “It’s confusing, she has some hate against me and Luna, Doug, and Niamh seem to be ignoring me” Chloe says. “They do seem rather distant” Martyn nods. “You’re not going to ignore me are you?” Chloe asks. “No, I stick up for my friends” Martyn smiles. “So I’m your friend then?” Chloe grins. “I guess” Martyn smiles.

19: 04 PM: Luna and Doug are chatting in the laundry room. Luna is ironing her and Niamh’s clothes. “I think I smell burning” Doug jokes. “Oh shut up, I’ve ironed before” Luna smirks. “And how did it go?” Doug asks. “Erm, I burnt my sister’s best dress” Luna grins. “I gotta wash my trousers, they’ve got mud all over and my socks are muddy, I don’t how we’re expected to not wear shoes” Doug smirks. “I know, I packed my good favourite pair as well, they’re these gorgeous pink heels with golden patterns down the hell and a soft cushioned sole” Luna beams. “Yeah, I brought some trainers and some black leather shoes” Doug grins. “Did Niamh eat the last of the coco pops?” Luna asks. “I think so, I hope we pass the task because we’re running low on food” Doug says.

22: 48 PM: Housemates are settling down for an early night after spending the day rehearsing. Luna and Doug are in the red beds, Joel and Maxine are in the orange, Chloe and Martyn are sharing the yellow beds, Rick and Niamh are in the green, Alex and Bronte are in the blue and Will and Judith are in the purple. Will and Judith are whispering to each other. “Shall I turn the lamp off?” Will asks. “If you want, Will you need to get out of your shell otherwise your gonna get nominated and I don’t wanna see you go, you’ve got so much to learn about yourself, it would be very sad to see you leave so early” Judith warns. “I’m not gonna burst out, that’s not my style and you know it, I just wanna get to bed and dream so nice dreams” Will smiles. “Night” Judith says as she turns off the light.

Last edited by Nick.; 28-07-2014 at 10:52 PM.
Nick. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote