CBB20: Trisha Paytas
BB18: Isabelle
got dat coffee sh*tz

Favourites (more):
CBB20: Trisha Paytas
BB18: Isabelle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Braden View Post
I've just finished season 6 and holy **** how amazing is this show? I'm so annoyed that it's taken me so long to watch it.

I'm so happy that Bianca won, she is now officially my spirit guide in becoming a shady bitch I would've liked it if Adore took the crowd since she was my absolute favourite, but both are spectacular queens. Courtney was gorgeous but I felt that she had a pretty crap personality outside of her drag, although I do think her final 3 spot was deserved.

Adore, Bianca, Jocelyn, Trinity & Milk were my favourites, and also Gia and Vi Vacious but not as much to call them my favourites. Ah, I can't wait for the next season.

I feel like I should watch season 5 but I've spoilt the winner due to the s6 finale, idk if watching s1 would be worth it or if I could even find any links?
I did the exact same thing, I watched season 6 before any other season and spoiled the winner from season 5! So I just went back and started watching from season 1, 2, 3, 4, all stars, 5. Season 3 was my fave so far and I always recommend people to watch season 3 if they can't be bothered with the rest. Make sure you're also watching untucked after every episode!

coffee is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote