View Single Post
Old 31-07-2014, 02:45 AM #1
User banned

User banned

Default christopher owns ashleigh

the 2 favourites had a major head on collision today....not exactly clear how it started but ashleigh was the isntigator the aggressor and the name caller....christopher though stood up to her, she didnt like it and said dont dare talk to me like that and called him a dick, chrtipher eloquently made his point she was tired and she shouldnt take it out on him and calmly left the table , she was still name calling him

after owning mark umpteen times, now owning ashleigh? hes causing major collatoral damage to the other favourites.....
he wont damage winston as winston is a tidy bloke and christopher wont want to hurt him nor will he have reason to do so

has christopher just moved into poll position, top spot, top cat, top of the heap ,king of the hill>>>???

i hope so i dont like ashleigh i dont buy this shes doing well for 18, shes a hard noses 18 year old who doesnt possess the happy spirit of most people her age....shes a spilt brat, a nasty piece of work who only becamse fave because she was seen as helens enemy....BUT shes not her enemy and shes disloyal to her mates like danielle, shes pretty much ignored pav too and sucked up to helen. she failed to stand up to helen when push came to shove too

look at her relationships too....toya and her were evil together....danielle and her were miserable together....chris and her is just a weird mess together

dont like her, but christopher you go boy

Last edited by the truth; 31-07-2014 at 02:48 AM.
the truth is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote