BB19: Sian

self-oscillating

Favourites:
BB2023: Noky
BB19: Sian

Quote:
Originally Posted by jet View Post
Another thread on this?

I really like Christopher, but I wonder why the first time he has been shown to be really angry and said "I won't let someone speak to me like that" it is about a silly tiff with Ashleigh?
Pauline treated him like a piece of s*** and he was all reasonable and talked to her about it as if it was his own fault. Helen treated him like a piece of s*** and he does the same. Not once did he stomp off angrily and say "I won't let someone speak to me like that!"
Mark treats him like a piece of **** and he looks at him all puppy dog eyes and lets him do it.
Ashleigh has never treated him like Pauline, Helen or Mark did. And Christopher does tend to go on and on a bit sometimes when he is talking...So I am not at all impressed that Ashleigh can't be tired and tetchy and not want to hear about what BB might have in store without Christopher doing a Mark impression and flouncing off to the bedroom and saying she should grow up.

Because he never fights a battle he can't win. He saw an opportunity with Ashleigh and jumped on it. He had apparently been sniping at her all morning before that .. so his big strop was engineered
bitontheslide is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote