View Single Post
Old 31-07-2014, 10:30 PM #23

Quote:
Originally Posted by camertone View Post
Chris has such creepy crush on Ashleigh. I think he is so obsessed. He is sneaky, creepy, and weird. He is a bully and was so mean and cruel to Pav. He has been pretending to be a nice guy, but now there's a crack in his nice guy persona, his true colors are showing. I say get him out!!
If he were that "sneaky, creepy and weird" in the 'obsessive' manner you are saying, I would have thought that the other HMs would have noticed.

Oooh, oooh, oooh! Or maybe he's used his special secret powers to fool them all. Yes. With his magic that he's hidden from BB. And with drugs. Burn the witch! That's definitely what's happening.

Anyway, even if Chris does have a crush on Ashleigh - maybe he does, maybe he doesn't - who cares? (Well, obviously the starter of this thread but hey...) The world is full of friends who may or may not fancy one another but never do anything about it.

I don't think Chris is waiting with the chloroform (although I'm guessing SOMEONE believes he would be in their sordid little fantasy).
Absorption is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote