Favourites (more):
CBB2024: Fern Britton
BB2023: Olivia

Favourites (more):
CBB2024: Fern Britton
BB2023: Olivia

Quote:
Originally Posted by reece(: View Post
Which one I dislike the least: Amy Childs.

She was truly bloody awful and i'm glad she went!!!!

She was the first of the 'too big for her britches' crew who seemed to think she 'was' TOWIE and hot-footed it off with her awful 'vijazzle' crap (which, apparently was started long before by someone else) in tow along with the equally awful Harry the twat (who recently decided to attempt a return to the show attached, like an unwelcome leech, to Bobby's shapeless ass!). It's no wonder him and Amy were BFF's. Both thick as set concrete, fake as hell and less interesting than any one of Charlie's family of facial moles (Ferne the Essex bike included!). That bitch has got more front than Rylan's veneers, the main difference being that you really could never describe Ferne as being glowing white like the Veneers!

Chloe's still probably the nicest person on the show! She must have a good influence on people because even bloody Elliot Wright seems beareable now he's with her (a miracle in itself!!!).

My latest character to avoid and beware of is Diag's woman! Always thought she was slightly suspect but her reaction to cute little wass'ername's naked selfie sending accusation wreaked of guilt to me!

Oh well, another Series finishes far too quickly!
So when's Chelsea in NY City starting ? Beautiful, classy and genuinely wealthy women at last (or the Goddess Lucy is at least!!!!!).
JTM45 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote