BB16: Chloe
CBB15: Cami Li
Wanderer

Favourites (more):
BB16: Chloe
CBB15: Cami Li

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarcusMel View Post
What I am saying is that clearly when we don't know if we like or dislike person(s) we can care about them and their circumstance but that changes when when we know them. Why do people behave that way? Under close examination this behaviour might be called 'two faced' or hypocritical. However general behaviour can be ignored and specific knowledge of a person can not be forgotten. So in a sense people we may or may not like generally can be cared for but people we have specific knowedge of can't be treated the sames way. The only way to be consistant is to care about people we do like as much as we care about people we don't like. Tricky I know but there it is.
Not really, I have alot of empathy for people. Like when Kimberly fell ill I felt terrible and so did others, to our peril as it turned out she was full of sh!t. I was reading into Helens past a few weeks back and a bit I remember is two women jumping her and beating her pretty badly due to the Rooney fiasco and I felt terrible for her, same if something happens to her on the outside like it did Pauline after this, I'd feel bad for her. If she was dying in a coma and I could click my fingers and turn her situation around I would etc

This doesn't mean people have to care for her like they would a friend or somebody who is as far as we know innocent that has been through a tragedy. She's put her cards on the table for all to see, and she nor nobody else can expect anyone who doesn't like what they've seen to have anything but empathy for her. Sympathy will forever be out of the question.
Creggle is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote