Favourites (more):
BBUSA20: Haleigh
CBB20: Helen Lederer
he/him

Favourites (more):
BBUSA20: Haleigh
CBB20: Helen Lederer

Big Brother 16: Day 16

10:01 AM: Housemates have been woken up by Big Brother. Will and Bronte are chatting on the loungers whilst Rick and Doug are playing on the trampoline, Luna, Chloe and Maxine are cooking some bacon whilst Judith and Niamh remain in the bedroom talking.

10: 09 AM: Chloe, Maxine and Luna are talking about Judith. “Judith’s really getting irritating; I just wish she could shut up for a few minutes” Chloe sighs. “She really is just getting selfish” Luna snorts. “Yeah, I can’t stand it” Chloe says. “I really want her out this week, she’s the only one who’s faced eviction twice now, third time lucky” Chloe grins.

10: 29 PM: Housemates are all wide awake. Martyn and Rick are in the laundry room. “You and Niamh seem closer than ever” Martyn says. “Really, I don’t get it, people are obsessed over us, I’m surprised we topped the poll” Rick admits. “Are you really that naive?” Martyn sighs. “What d’you mean?” Rick asks. “Well the public love a showmances” Martyn says. “Wait, I’m confused, what are you going on about?” Rick asks. “Well Niamh kinda said-“ Martyn says but is interrupted. “Said what?” Rick interrupts. “Well she clearly fancies you” Martyn says. “What, are you sure?” Rick asks. “Yeah, it’s all everyone’s been talking about” Martyn says. “Wait, everyone knew that Niamh fancied me and no one thought to say anything?” Rick grunts. “I shouldn’t have said anything” Martyn sighs. “Yeah you should have, everyone’s been laughing about it, poor Niamh, she wanted to be subtle” Martyn chuckles. “Oh stop talking bull Martyn” Rick sneers. “It ain’t bull, go and ask anyone” Martyn says. “I will” Rick sneers. Martyn realised that he had gone on too much. “No, don’t, actually, please, don’t” Martyn begged. “Keep away, who’s the ringleader?” Rick asked. “Luna, Bronte, Maxine helped a bit” Martyn sighed.
“Luna, what the hell have you been playing at?” Rick yells as he stormed towards Luna and Bronte who sat in the garden. “Jeez, calm down Rick, what’s the problem?” Luna says loudly. “Well you’ve been plotting with Bronte and trying to do some crap with me and Niamh” Rick yells. “What, who said that?” Luna demands. “Martyn told me, what has been going on?” Rick demands. Judith, Chloe, Maxine and Martyn had rushed to the garden.

“Martyn, Niamh didn’t want us to say a word” Luna gasps.”Oh that’s okay then, everyone here knows that Niamh fancies me and every seems to know and has been behind my back, what kind of mates are you?” Rick shouts. “Shut up Rick, Niamh will hear” Bronte warns. “Oh I’m so sorry, everyone knows, it’s out in the open, I couldn’t give a damn what Niamh thinks” Rick sneers. “Rick, just calm down and think for a sec” Luna pleads. “I will not calm down, everyone here has been gossiping, bitching and chatting behind my back, I feel so stupid, everyone has been talking about it and no one thought to tell me or even consider my feelings” Rick shouts. Will and Doug are watching the pair. “We did think about you Rick but we just wanted Niamh to admit everything” Doug sighs. “What do you mean we all wanted Niamh to admit everything, what have you been plotting?” Rick yells. “Well on the day of nominations we tried to hatch a plan to isolate you lot together with Luna flirting to aggravate Niamh” Doug sighs. “Don’t tell him” Chloe sneers. “Thanks. Thanks a bunch, you are all fake, desperate wannabes who only care about themselves, I really thought you were my friends” Rick yells. “Rick, it wasn’t like that, we just wanted to know stuff” Luna says. “Well you would, wouldn’t ya because you are a nosey little journalist” Rick sneers. “Well Doug told us that you liked Niamh” Maxine says and Doug glared at her. “What, what have you done now Doug?” Rick yells. “Well I just tried to get a few things out of you a while back and you said you liked Niamh” Doug says. “Well you’re a great friend aren’t you” Rick sneers. “Oh don’t start on Doug, you’re making a fool of yourself” Judith snorts. “Am I Judith? Luna you are nothing but a stupid, dim-witted, jealous troll” Rick sneers. “Rick, don’t be rude” Martyn sneers. “Oh piss off Martyn” Rick sneers. “Lovely, where is Niamh anyway?” Rick asks. “In the bathroom” Luna sighs.

“Look, I know it’s annoying, seeing everyone bitch about you but I never sunk to their level” Judith says. “Pathetic, suck up to him you coward” Chloe sneers. “I don’t give a damn what you think Chloe, you’ve had it in for me for ages and I really is just pathetic, you’re just jealous” Judith scoffs. “Yeah, I’m jealous because I’ve always wanted to be a bossy, stuck up cow” Chloe sneers. “What d’you call me?” Judith screams as she lunges towards Chloe. “You heard me” Chloe smirks. “Talking of bitching, everyone talks about you Judith, we all admitted that we hate your cooking and find you bossy and irksome” Rick says. “You lot are devils, evil and vile trolls, I don’t wanna look at you” Judith cries. “I’m sorry Judith” Rick sighs. “Oh you two are perfect, much better than you and Niamh, both of you are arrogant sods” Maxine cackles. “Oh shut up you old hag” Judith sneers. “It’s better than being a bloody laundrette owner, go and get a proper job” Maxine sneers. “Serving pints to London crack heads is hardly a job” Judith sneers.

“You are all making idiots of yourselves, seriously, Niamh is gonna come out and she’ll be pissed” Will sighs. “And now you speak” Rick sneers. “I was against this whole plot” Will says. “But you didn’t think to tell me did you? You were too busy sipping orange juice with Luna and Bronte and letting Judith cater to your every need” Rick yells. “That ain’t fair” Will yells. “Seriously Rick, you are really embarrassing yourself, you have shown your true colours” Bronte says. “So have all of you, Doug is a tetchy, stuck up git, Chloe is really the bitch we though, Will is sneaky and a game-player, Maxine is an old hag, Judith is bossy yet bullied, Niamh is a prissy girl” Rick yells. “What we do not bully Judith, we just all hate her” Chloe yells. “Did you just hear yourself Chloe?” Judith gasps and cries off.

“What about Bronte?” Doug sneers. “Yeah” Bronte sneers. “I dunno, but anyway, I am sick of all of you lot, I will be pleased when I’m out” Rick sneers. “Well the door’s right there, go and leave if you want” Luna says. “So do you actually fancy Niamh?” Chloe asks. “No, I don’t, she’s prissy, whiny, and selfless-“Rick sneers. “What?” Niamh gasps as she walks into the drama. “You don’t fancy me? You’ve been leading me on all this time, you’re fake, and you’re an evil little gibbon” Niamh screams. “Chill Niamh, yeah” Rick says as he backs away. Niamh storms off. “So you don’t fancy Niamh? You’ve been leading her on, I bet you loved it” Luna sneers. “Oh, all of you just go” Rick screams as he storms towards the trampoline and rests there. Judith and Niamh are in the laundry room and the rest of the housemates go to the bedroom.
Nick. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote