View Single Post
Old 12-08-2014, 11:23 PM #14

Favourites (more):
CBB2024: Fern Britton
BB2023: Olivia

Favourites (more):
CBB2024: Fern Britton
BB2023: Olivia

I have moments where i start to like him but then he acts in a way that cancels the good things out.
I think he's a nice guy and a good person but he just can't stop playing the game and it seems like everything he does in the house is tactical. If he just stopped worrying about getting further in the game (surely he knows at this point that he isn't going to win ?) and just acted like himself 100% i think he'd be a great housemate!
Watching him sit there the other day with his 'two best friends' Ash and Helen while they went back and fore taking turns to call him "Pointless Pav" while they chuckled away as if he wasn't there was just awful!!!! You could see that it was bothering the hell out of him but it's taken him so long to 'be accepted' that he didn't want to jeopardize that by objecting! Extremely uncomfortable to watch.

I still think he can leave knowing that he's done really well to last the longest out of the three newbs (in my mind he was clearly a better housemate/person than Zoe or Bianca!) and for him to have outlasted Winston and Mark, both of whom were considered favourites to win outright at some point, is a fantastic achievement!
JTM45 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote