Strictly 2020: Bill Bailey
BB19: Sian

This Witch doesn't burn

Favourites (more):
Strictly 2020: Bill Bailey
BB19: Sian

Quote:
Originally Posted by JTM45 View Post
Always though he was an egomaniacal twat!!!

I just don't get why people are so opinionated about what other people can or can't do ?
It doesn't affect him so why's he even publicly stating his opinion on it.

I mean it's only technically a legal document/agreement so why do people think they have the right to decide or even comment on what others do ? I just don't get it!!!

And if they object because of the religious aspect associated with marriage...........well ****-em' anyway, ignorant, deluded religious twats!
Most organized religions are so judgemental and archaic anyway. Hopefully within the next hundred years even the most ignorant people will have accepted that there is no god, no heaven, that it's always been fictional bullsh*t made-up to keep people living in fear and under control.

**** Lionel and ignorant twats who think like he does. He'll be dead soon and hopefully his antiquated views will die off with him and his generation.

He was being interviewed and was asked the question, should people hide their opinions in the name of political correctness ? Just because his opinion doesn't suit doesn't make him less entitled to it!
Cherie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote