Favourites (more):
BB19: Lewis F
CBB21: Shane Jenek

Favourites (more):
BB19: Lewis F
CBB21: Shane Jenek

Quote:
Originally Posted by JTM45 View Post
Always though he was an egomaniacal twat!!!

I just don't get why people are so opinionated about what other people can or can't do ?
It doesn't affect him so why's he even publicly stating his opinion on it.

I mean it's only technically a legal document/agreement so why do people think they have the right to decide or even comment on what others do ? I just don't get it!!!

And if they object because of the religious aspect associated with marriage...........well ****-em' anyway, ignorant, deluded religious twats!
Most organized religions are so judgemental and archaic anyway. Hopefully within the next hundred years even the most ignorant people will have accepted that there is no god, no heaven, that it's always been fictional bullsh*t made-up to keep people living in fear and under control.

**** Lionel and ignorant twats who think like he does. He'll be dead soon and hopefully his antiquated views will die off with him and his generation.
Everyone is entitled to an opinion, whether the majority of people like it or not.. if he's against gay marriage then that's his prerogative, yes people shouldn't base things on a book that was supposedly written thousands of years ago, but people do because that's what they believe in, i'm just as much of an atheist as it sounds you are, but that doesn't stop everyone's right to believe in what they believe
Liam- is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote