Old 15-08-2014, 02:53 PM #1

Favourites (more):
Love Island 6: Shaughna
IAC2019: Nadine Coyle

Favourites (more):
Love Island 6: Shaughna
IAC2019: Nadine Coyle

Default Robbed HMs from this year?

Are there any housemates you think have been 'robbed' from this year's series? As in robbed of a decent stint in the house?

I think Toya, Danielle and Biannca are my list.

Toya - Easily provided the majority of the entertainment for a good week of the show. Deserved to stay to cause even more drama over Ash, who didn't do anything in the house after her eviction anyway.

Danielle - Wasn't even evicted via a public vote, although what sets her about from Marlon is that Marlon had given everything he could at that point and had (it's fair to say) one of the most memorable last few days in the house. Danielle's fate was decided by 2 newbies, just 2, who clearly prejudged her before entering the house anyway. A lot more to give definitely, as we saw her make drama when she re-entered the house for a task a few days ago.

Biannca - Most robbed housemate of a C5 series by far! 4 days in the house, but had so much more to give. People say they were bored of her and she'd burnt herself out in the 4 days she was there, but I would love to see more drunken mess Biannca to spice up some of the more boring highlights shows, and I really think she would have managed to get someone into bed tbh!

Last edited by Cal.; 15-08-2014 at 02:54 PM.
Cal. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote