Favourites (more):
BB15: Chris
The Voice: Jermain Jackman

Favourites (more):
BB15: Chris
The Voice: Jermain Jackman

Quote:
Originally Posted by EyeballPaul View Post
I think Helen winning was the perfect ending to this series tbh.While i congratulate Helens fans for voting her to win and getting the result they wanted,The end result reflected what a terrible series this actually was.
The pass to the final was like ridiculous joke whoever would have got it.
The amount of meddling with nomminations made this more like a TOWIEesque drama than 'reality',The power being taken away from the voters.
The housemates being tipped off as to how they're doing in the show at every opportunity during tasks goes against everything that BB is about.
Ex house mates going in for tasks and parties and feeding information to them should not be allowed.
Discussing nominations with no punishments.
The awful editing and bias week in week out.
It's little wonder Emma's getting visibly pissed off with what's happened to Big Brother and seems dumb founded and embarrassed tonight,She is too good a presenter to be mixed up in this shambles.
Helen was the perfect winner for this series as the result highlighted what a joke it has been.It seems we now have a spoof or parody of BB.
I am glad Helen won in hindsight,Maybe in future series',Idiotic ideas like a pass to the final will be left on the cutting room floor and forgotten about.
Just my thoughts on this series but congrats to the people who got a good result,I mean that
Completely agree! I think that's why i gave up caring
rubymoo is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote