Favourites (more):
BBUSA20: Haleigh
CBB20: Helen Lederer
he/him

Favourites (more):
BBUSA20: Haleigh
CBB20: Helen Lederer

Big Brother 16: Day 22

9: 45 AM: Rick, AJ, Doug, Will, Martyn and Sol are chatting in the living room. “So Sol, how old are you?” Martyn asks. “18” Sol says. “I’m 19, are you going to uni?” Will asks. “No, I’m pretty sure I mucked everything up, but it was results day a few days ago, who knows what I got, I can’t wait to find out” Sol smirks. “Bloody hell, it must be horrid waiting” Doug says. “We’ll I’ve waited for weeks, a few more weeks won’t make a difference” Sol smirks. “So Martyn, what do you do?” AJ asks. “Well I’m a charity fundraiser” Martyn says. “That’s nice” Sol nods.

10: 23 AM: Hattie, Chloe and Niamh are talking in the garden. “Do you think Judith’s alright outside?” Niamh asks. “Yeah, I bet she’s fine” Chloe says. “What was it like, spending the week in the garden?” Hattie asks. “It went rather quickly, you mainly just slept and did sod all, it wasn’t hard but it wasn’t exactly exciting” Niamh says. “So Niamh, have you and Rick had time to discuss everything?” Chloe asks. “Yeah, we’re friends” Niamh says. “Just friends?” Hattie smirks. “Yes” Niamh sighs. “Would you want to be more?” Chloe asks. “Maybe, but I have more important things than Rick, right now I’ve spent a week stuck with him and I’d rather chill the next few days” Niamh smiles.

11: 21 AM: Housemates are about to unpack the shopping. “Finally, I’m starving, haven’t eaten anything decent for ages” Bronte sighs. Martyn, Niamh and Rick hang back as the housemates approach the store room. “Guys” Martyn smirks as he looks at Rick. “Yeah, we got some prize tokens” Rick smirks. “What? What the hell?” Chloe gasps. “Calm down, we only got four” Martyn says. “No we need shopping; we need food, fags and booze” Chloe sneers. “Seriously. Chill, it might be something good” Martyn smirks.

Luna, Doug, Chloe and Hattie are in the store room. “Wait, are they the token prizes?” Doug smirks as he holds up a water pistol to Luna’s face. “Yeah, don’t tell Martyn, Rick and Niamh, we’ll get them later” Luna smirks. “Right, there’s 12 of them, one for each of us” Hattie smirks. “Stash them in the bedroom and fill them up and get them” Doug says.

13: 18 PM: Maxine, Chloe, Bronte and AJ are eating outside. “Nice to Luna to cook, it’s a lot simpler yet more tasty than Judith’s grub” Chloe says. “Yeah” Maxine nods. “You’ve been quiet since we arrived Max” Bronte says. “Yeah I know, I’m a bit tired” Maxine sighs. “When did you get to sleep?” Bronte asks. “Dunno, we were celebrating pretty loud and long last night, possibly one or maybe a bit later” Maxine says.

15: 21 PM: Niamh, Rick and Martyn are chatting by the pool. “Pretty funny with the tokens” Martyn smirks. “Not really, but I forgive you” Luna smirks as she walks to the three with her hand behind her back. “What’ behind your back?” Niamh asks. “Nothing, but yeah, I forgive you, please take this a token of my forgiveness” Luna smirks. Luna aims the water pistol at Rick’s head which splashes him. “Eh, you messed up my hair, how d’you get that?” Rick gasps. Doug, Will and Hattie run into the garden and fire the pistols at Martyn and Niamh. “Oh my god, give me that” Niamh smirks as he snatches the pistol from Hattie and soaks Luna. “Ah” Luna screams. Doug has turned around to look at Chloe, Maxine, Bronte and AJ and Rick sneaks up and takes the pistol. “Eh, give it” Doug smirks but Rick soaks Doug.

“I’m getting a cup from the kitchen” Hattie smirks. Luna ducks to avoid aim from Rick whilst Hattie lobs a cup of water at Martyn. “Eh, where’s the rest?” Sol smirks. “Under Doug’s duvet” Chloe whispers. Suddenly Will pulls down he back of Rick’s t-shirt and pours a cup of ice down his shirt. “Oh my god” Rick smirks as he squirts Will and takes off his shirt to shake off the ice cubes.
15: 26 PM: Chloe and Bronte are on the trampoline armed with water pistols. The rest of the housemates are squirting and splashing each other by the pool. “Girls, join in” Sol smirks as he raises his pistol and squirts Bronte. Chloe runs off to join in the fight but Bronte and Sol engage in a squirt off and are ducking and diving to avoid the water. “Ah” Bronte smirks. “Gotcha” Sol smirks and runs off, Bronte follows him.

15: 45 PM: Hattie and a shirtless Rick have taken cover under the trampoline. “This is mental” Rick smirks. “Yeah” Hattie smirks. “Where’s your pistol?” Hattie asks. “Dropped it in the pool” Rick grins. “So Rick, what d’you do if you shirtless, soaking wet and under a trampoline with a glamour model?” Hattie asks. “I dunno” Rick says. “Well think Rick, I’m not gonna hold back I’m just gonna say it, I think you’re great, you’re nice, you’re funny and cool” Hattie smirks. “So are you” Rick smirks. Hattie leans into kiss Rick but is stopped as Luna, Bronte and Will approach with water pistols.

19: 12 PM: Luna is talking to Will in the laundry room. “Has someone fed the chickens?” Luna asks. “Did it this morning” Will says. “Great, haven’t had a chance to do laundry for days, got Doug’s and Bronte’s as well to do” Luna smirks. “Luna” Will says. “Yes?” Luna asks. “When Hattie and Rick were under the trampoline I saw Hattie lean in to kiss Rick but we interrupted them” Will sighs. “Crap, we can’t do anything, otherwise Rick will get pissed” Luna says. “But Niamh will get pissed because we didn’t tell her” Will says. “Screw Niamh, we can’t do anything” Luna says. “Right” Will says. “Did Rick do anything?” Luna asks. “No, Hattie leaned in but backed off as we rushed in” Will sighs. “Well I don’t think we should say a thing, not even to Doug or Bronte” Luna sighs.

Last edited by Nick.; 16-08-2014 at 10:48 PM.
Nick. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote