User banned

Favourites (more):
BB13: Adam
BB12: Harry
User banned

Favourites (more):
BB13: Adam
BB12: Harry

This Frank/Kellie thing is doing my head in. I am not a homophobe, in fact my eldest is gay, but he isn't effeminate, he is pretty masculine but prefers the company of men and he has a regular partner he lives with, so please don't get on my case like some people always do when this subject rears its head.

I have been researching Frank Maloney's story and it just does not ad up. He is homophobic for a start. He calls gays queers and puffs and when he went with U kip, he was pretty damming against them. He is not on record as coming out for sexual reasons, in fact the best I could find was that last year or a little earlier, he went through depression and then decided to tell his wife of over 20yrs, he was a cross dresser.

They got divorced and now all of a sudden, the cross dressing thing has sprouted wings and she is getting shed loads of dosh for her story but after 60 yrs of being a macho man/heterosexual, she now wants to be treated like a lady. She is regarded as a lady in every way, but can she legally go into a ladies loo, can she walk into a ladies shower, indeed can she legally do things now that men like me would be arrested for just because she has a dress and a very bad hairdo.

I am a sceptic (my right) and I am beginning to think that this isn't Kelly the real transgender person, but maybe its a man that can see a way of making money from a situation as a way to resurrect his flagging career and get back into the limelight and be very handsomely rewarded.

Is she indeed doing real transgenders, that struggle for acceptance, a big dishonour, or should we the public simply drop protocol and massage his ego by giving her a great big sympathy card vote, because the real and honest truth is that, if she went in there as Frank Maloney, he would be out on his ear in no time as Frank Maloney was a bit of a dick and a social outcast, if you go by his bios.

Only time will tell, but the typical tell tale signs of a transgender type are defo missing from Kelly's actions. In fact if you look at her, she is a tad creepy round the good looking girls in the house but stays away from the not so pretty ones. In fact to the untrained eye and someone who didn't know his back story, she comes across as a very bad drag act and a bit of a pervert by virtue of his actions, hand holding, stroking, leering and all round creepy actions.

She even sits like an Irish navvy and talks like someone drugged up. You would think that Kelly would make an effort to look more feminine and drop the whole me me me thing that is struggling for acceptance, its all way too strange for me and I was wondering how many FM's felt the same.
sampvt is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote