BB13: Adam
BB12: Harry
User banned

Favourites (more):
BB13: Adam
BB12: Harry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Livia View Post
Jezuz... this thread... I honestly thought most people had got past all the disguised hostility and piss-taking dressed up to look like humour. Sadly it looks like I was wrong.
It would appear that after several pages, there are more than a handful of people or posters, that have concerns about this subject, probably brought about by the fact that it is not PC correct to refer to a TG her as a him. I have gotten into trouble in the past for saying he as opposed to her for Lauren Harries. We are only looking for clarification to save face and not to upset anyone.

Frank Warren or Kellie Warren hardly fall into the same category as Lauren harries, but nevertheless, it still has provoked a huge outcry and IMO a very unfair sympathy understanding of a character that could be a complete fraud. Even some of Franks/Kellies best mates and business colleagues are calling it a very strange and so unlike him, idea.

I have the right to state an opinion and my opinion, however wrong or right it might be, is that its a complete fraud and he is only doing it for financial reasons with the gratitude attached that he can earn from doing a bit of cross dressing and embark upon a bit of a thrill seeking venture at our cost.

The day I read that he has slept with or had a relationship with a man, my fears will be put to rest, but sadly, at his age, maybe sex isn't on the menu, however based on his previous appetite and exploits, that scenario is about as likely as Shergar popping up on Brighton beach on a park and ride basis.
sampvt is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote