BB2023: Jordan
Strictly 2020: HRVY

Remembering Kerry

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Jordan
Strictly 2020: HRVY

Quote:
Originally Posted by Livia View Post
Vacant seat right there Joey... give me a shout if you're looking for an election agent - I'll do it for nothing :-)
I think I will pass for this election Livia,maybe the next one.

Hi the truth,also happy to answer you but doubt you will like the answer,here goes.
I just don't like the guy,he rarely likes the leaders of his party,he often goes against their policies but with no alternative answer to them.
For me he is a bit of a loose cannon and the sad thing is he just cannot come up with logical alternatives.

For me, he rambles and bumbles on about nothing in particular,some of my family are in his constituency and they find him hard to track down as their MP too.

The comment above is a good example of him just firing off without thinking as to offending people generally and his colleagues too,and for most of what he spouts off on,he is ill informed on and also he hasn't researched properly.

He just simply rubs me up the wrong way I guess, I think he was fortunate that he got into Parliament at all,I give him credit for holding the seat for so long but I think he has probably been one of the most ineffective MPs in Parliament.

His main problem has always been for me his attitude with that smirk on his face that for me signifies insincerity.
I would also actually think it is a relief to the Labour party that he is standing down now and I doubt if Parliament will in any way at all be the tiniest bit worse off for him not being there after 2015.

That is why I say good riddance.
Parliament possibly more now than at any time since the war,need people of conviction, determination and the ability to set out to really change things for the better,highlighting the positives and not always being negative.
For me Austin Mitchell has never been such an MP.

Last edited by joeysteele; 21-08-2014 at 08:04 PM.
joeysteele is online now   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote