User banned

Favourites (more):
BB13: Adam
BB12: Harry
User banned

Favourites (more):
BB13: Adam
BB12: Harry

Kellies persona is now looking like an invented one aimed at giving her a second bite at lifes apple. She keeps slipping in and out of character then follows it up with a BS meditation and dry tears for sympathy. She says she wants to go, but 5 mins after that statement and the sympathy shoulders had disappeared, she was back giggling.

What we are seeing in the house and what we as the public are looking at is a man called Frank Moloney dressing as a woman and hoping the transgender thing will give her a new start in life with loads of sympathy and dosh attached to it. Sadly he cant pull it off and when he eventually decides the end is nigh, he will then embark upon a series of money making interviews selling his story of how difficult it was and how others need to think about it more deeply.

This time next year, Frank Maloney will write a book about his failed journey and he will revert back to being the sly deceitful little sh.t he has been for many years and the limelight will no doubt get him a few more contracts.

If anyone who feels aggrieved or upset by this prediction, I apologise, but it is an opinion which years of living has taught me. I generally read people very well and I do feel very strongly about this persons attempt to con the GBP into lining his pockets with gold using a medium we are all now very sensitive about.

Sadly only time will tell if I am right, but when he walks or gets evicted early, we will see if I am right. As soon as Frank the man thinks the game is up or he feels the public have deserted him, he will ditch the bad wigs and high heels and exit via the DR door after he has made a big emotional plea so he can keep his fee.
sampvt is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote