Quote:
Originally Posted by alex_front2 View Post
I'm indifferent to gays.
Does that mean:

a) You neither prefer or lessen a person based off of their sexuality/gender
b) You haven't got a preference whether being gay is legally allowed or not

please say a.
--

And as for the original post, what a ridiculous question. Supporting the right to express sexuality and gender identity does not mean that we prefer minorities over the societal "norm", it means only that they should be treated as equals. I am a huge supporter of the LGBT community myself, me being the G in it anyway.. but I cannot stand neither Kellie or Leslie. They both piss me off to no extent and I would have no problem with them being the first two evictees.

The majority of the time I'll put ignorance down to not knowing any better, and it's always better to provide people with experience than to bark at them and tell them they're "revolting", so I hope my reply helped you. Do respond if you have further questions.

Quote:
Originally Posted by alex_front2 View Post
I am sorry but like alot of gay men i see Leslie is misogynistic but like a wimp will be the first to scream homophobia if a woman dishes it back
What planet have you been living on? All of the gay men I know support equal female rights and get very frustrated when any sexism occurs - due to being a minority themselves they know what it's like to be walked over in society and it needs to stop. Being a minority does not mean you're entitled to privelages, but it does mean that you're entitled to the same rights that a majority would have.

Favourite housemates
if a series is excluded, then I haven't watched it or don't currently have a favourite.
Spoiler:

Favourite housemates (BBUK)
BB19: Lewis F
BB18: Chanelle
BB17: Jayne
BB16: Joel
BB15: Ashleigh
BB14: Gina
BB8: Charley
BB7: Nikki
BB6: Makosi

Last edited by JoshBB; 23-08-2014 at 11:11 PM.
JoshBB is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote