View Single Post
Old 24-08-2014, 02:12 AM #2

Favourites (more):
CBB2024: Fern Britton
BB2023: Olivia

Favourites (more):
CBB2024: Fern Britton
BB2023: Olivia

While i love Victoria (well i have done until recently but her choice of allies & associates of late has been making me question her!) if her having to pull out could possibly help save Donnie or even Nicole then i'd be OK with it!
From that brief description it sounds like it could possibly be an abscess to me. I had a nasty abscess in the root of one of my teeth when i was a kid and i thought i was going to die. I was only 6 at the time though! They can be sorted out quite quickly though but Victoria is a rather sensitive soul so i'd expect her to make the most of it.
I also had a blocked sinus behind my cheekbone when i was around 14 years old (you have 4 pairs of Sinuses in different places in your face) and that left me crumpled up on the floor in the fetal position in agony!!! The pain extended from my cheek right down and throughout my jawbone and i thought it was something dental until i saw a doctor. It's probably the worst pain i've ever experienced in my life!!!

At least this sounds genuine.........unlike Kimbot's bullsh*t house exit excuse fake ectopic crap!

I suppose they'll let the other housemates know what's going on with her asap.

Let's hope Grodner and Co. use this opportunity to screw with the Dickanators plans and help out Donnie and Nicole!

If she can't return they should repeat last Thursdays comp this Thursday and replace her with another Jury member returnee!
JTM45 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote