Favourites (more):
BB19: Lewis F
CBB21: Shane Jenek

Favourites (more):
BB19: Lewis F
CBB21: Shane Jenek

Quote:
Originally Posted by sampvt View Post
OMG, when I read this thread my ears itch, my teeth hurt and my hair curls. Based on opinions from our resident gay FM community, nobody seems to be able to agree what or who Kellie is or is trying to aspire to be.

Hey guys....here is a radical thought.....maybe you should consider it......

1. She isn't gay
2. She has no intentions of losing the meat and 2 veg
3. She does not like being a woman
4. She has dollar signs in her eyes.
5. She is using the Kellie thing to venture on a new life
6. Frank was so spent, she needed a new angle
7. The GBP are new to this TG thing so she thought she could pull it off
8. The sympathy and emotional stuff she is peddling is so badly projected
9. She has always been camera hungry and a fame *****
10. 400k could be another great idea to go this route with more dosh for the inevitable book

I could go on and on but all of the above points at the radical thought that she might be conning everyone for reasons linked to a financial ethos.

Just throwing that out there guys because as far as I can see, the ''Thing'' she is projecting falls outside all the fancy tags you guys use these days to explain away what, how or who a persona portrays in todays modern and very confused society.

In my world if you like men, you are Homosexual, if you have feelings that extend beyond that and want to live a female existence, you are a transvestite and if you have the wedding tackle cut off, you are transgender but in all cases you are never legally, moraly or ethically a woman, you will always be a man masquerading as something else. It a lifestyle choice that I support so please don't start with the homophobic crap, its just that at 60+ I am a little too old to re educate in the modern ways of all this lable stuff, in fact I cant even remember all the different tags you use. In fact I had to look the other day when Chuff called him a transponder, to see if that was a new tag.

If my post offends I apologise, but the youngsters on here need to realise we oldies don't know any different, well some of us anyway.
The great thing about being a 'youngster' these days, is that if we don't understand something, we can learn about it and see how it affects other people so that we can get to know how people deal with things, or what they have to go through as a person.. No offense to any older people here, but it is never too late to learn, you may use the excuse 'i'm set in my ways' but that is your own fault, it's not the fault of others who can't help the things they are going through.. i understand the mentality of, one thing is always one thing until that thing is changed, but to still refuse to see a transgender woman as a woman even after the surgery is just ignorance, that's my opinion, it always will be and i'll make no apologies for it.