BB13: Adam
BB12: Harry
User banned

Favourites (more):
BB13: Adam
BB12: Harry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patricia4 View Post
sampvt Im the same has you Im 60 plus too and I don't understand a lot of this so I keep my mouth shut,your post is true and a great post to read thankyou.
Patricia, I don't buy into this whole PC correct thing, that's probably why I keep getting banned, but this Kellie thing is doing my head in. To a degree I can understand a fit young lad changing into high heels and looking feminine, but Frank is an ugly and annoying little ugly sh.t to start with and his transition is doomed to fail unless he meets a man with a big white stick and a huge fluffy dog with a saddle on.

I cant get my head past the fact that he has either not thought about it all that strongly or he is just plain conning the public for monetary gain. Either way or, he needs help. I am sure in the fullness of time my thoughts will be vindicated but by then everyone will be so bored of it, the next case will be on the table.

I am happy with who I am and am comfortable with my views but I get so annoyed when some kid who hasn't even gone through puberty yet, uses a keyboard to slate 60 odd years of experience because he can type google and I don't care to even bother, then tells me I am a dinosaur.

BTW that last paragraph wasn't pointed at anyone in particular.
sampvt is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote