Favourites (more):
CBB2024: Fern Britton
BB2023: Olivia

Favourites (more):
CBB2024: Fern Britton
BB2023: Olivia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raph View Post
*Different taste, we all do. And that's what makes the forum exciting for me anyways. Makes for good conversation.
Yeah, i know you're right Raph!
I'm just getting so frustrated by how bad this season has been. Virtually no game play whatsoever!
The way it's going the game up until the Dickanators finally turn on each other will have been completely pointless because everyone's doing these awful unanimous votes and stuff.

And Frankie even being in there is such a farce! You couldn't get a more disingenuous person if you auditioned for one. Add to that the fact that if there's any public votes (Team America, America's Favorite etc.) his sister just asks her millions of followers to vote for him regardless of the fact that they might not even be BB viewers!

They should audition people for the show using IQ and Mental testing so we get intelligent and entertaining players instead of picking numbskulls because they like the way they look!

Look at Donnie for example. He's just your average middle-America small-town normal guy but he's a genuine long-term BB Fan, has a brain and as far as i'm concerned he's more interesting by himself than the whole of the Dickanators are together!

I've only been watching BB US for the last four Seasons but even in that short time i've seen the quality of the show plummet to the point where this season has almost become un-watchable and it saddens me greatly!

I'm quite curious and excited to see how this Utopia reality show goes!
Apparently the Livefeed is constant 24-7 and the show's set to run for a whole year!!!
Perhaps, if it's a success, it might give CBS a kick up the ass and make them realize that they really need to sort BB out.
JTM45 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote