View Single Post
Old 26-08-2014, 09:18 PM #48

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiamPRW View Post
Because she keeps saying that she wants to put Frank behind her and start a new page.. if that was true, she'd take a step back from everything that Frank was known to be like, eg; the aggression and the homophobia, plus she brings Frank up every 5 minutes, which someone who wants to forget their past and the person they used to be, wouldn't do.
I'm still not sure that her lack of change indicates that her transition is fake. Maybe she expects that becoming a woman will replenish her which is a strange and unrealistic expectation imo (though I don't know much about sex changes tbh so dunno).

But yeah I agree that it's weird that she constantly brings up Frank. I would have thought that anybody truly dedicated to becoming the "new them" would hardly even remember that they used to be a different person.

It's also weird that she speaks about how she's always known that she was a woman inside, but then refers to Frank and Kellie as like different people with different characters and seems to expect that all of sudden he'll change from one to the other. It's almost like she has to try to be a new person named Kellie, rather than finally accepting that she is Kellie. The more I think about it, the more suspicious I become.