Thread: Buseyisms
View Single Post
Old 27-08-2014, 08:34 AM #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Josy View Post
Gary's youngest son has Kawasaki Disease and was diagnosed when he was 14 months old (I think he is 4 or 5 now)

Anyway, the doctor that was treating him at the Cedars Sinai hospital asked Gary and his partner if they would help raise awareness for the illness so they started the Busey Foundation.

Gary creates 'Buseyisms' for words like he done with the T.E.A.M thing in the house and they sell those and also do other things to make money for funding.

So yeah most people probably know what Buseyisms are but just thought I would post for anyone that doesn't.

It also annoys me even more now the way Leslie brought Gary's child into the argument the other day
Well done Josy, I wonder if that is why Gary entered the house for the money? I had a look at his page and it is very interesting, he has found something within himself which many are striving for. So far we havent heard him run anyone down, he has taken their criticism as a learning curb. He has put some right ie to Leslie "play to win not to run those you dislike down". He let the little monster have his way with the pool, listening to others shooing him away as well. I have never ever seen anything like that in all the shows I have watched.
Jules2 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote