BB13: Luke A
BB12: Harry

User banned

Favourites (more):
BB13: Luke A
BB12: Harry

Quote:
Originally Posted by sampvt View Post
This is a self imposed order which stands for Dissociative identity disorder. One minute she is Kellie struggling to be accepted and paranoid over any criticism she may receive and the next minute, her alter Ego Frank rears his ugly head.

I strongly believe Frank Maloney was so unhappy as himself and the depression his lifestyle of old had brought him, that he invented this alter Ego in Kellie.

The simple fact that sex with a man and the apparent use of makeup, seem to be something he is struggling with, leading me to believe he is using this alter ego character of Kellie to gain acceptance and when things go tits up, like being confronted or criticised, he seeks solace in the stronger and dominant character of frank.

I also feel that he feels the public have deserted him after last nights boo's and its only a matter of time before he walks. He might be taking pills and potions at the moment but when the time come to have his genitalia removed, he will not go through with it.

Sex is still important to him due to reports that he had an active sex life several months ago with a failed female relationship, so to let that go would be one bridge too far and he must therefore be regarded as a scammer with financial aims at the heart of his ruse.

He might now look at who he is up against and figure out his days are numbered and I win a load of dosh because I backed him to walk before the final. lol.
Once again a great post ,you dont need to be Stephen Hawkings to see this is a charade ,but will Maloney walk ? no chance !!
chuff me dizzy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote