Favourites (more):
BB17: Andy
BB14: Dan

Favourites (more):
BB17: Andy
BB14: Dan

Quote:
Originally Posted by delta View Post
What we have seen so far is the 'nice' side of James Jordan { BTW, I was unaware that Leselie's surname was also Jordan} - I digress.

You say - 'Nice?' Yeah, he's in inner turmoil, as Audley states- fighting demons. He's actually a lot nastier and spiteful than he's depicting and we are starting to see it come out. I just hope Ola gets to view this from another perspective and dumps the fupper when he comes out or runs off with one of the other dancers.

The mask is slowly slipping, what we thought we were seeing was just a nasty person, well we were. But a vile person sugar coating the best he could at trying to be nice. What we could see is a full blown breakdown of this character- he's on the edge.

Bring it on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ola has been married to him for 9 years so I think she'll know him inside out and will know exactly what he's like. She said in a phone call to BOTS that he is very loyal and has a good heart so maybe that over rides his bad traits in her eyes. Or maybe she likes men with big egos and short fuses.
jet is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote