View Single Post
Old 01-09-2014, 11:41 AM #41

Dee Kelly reckons that Edele Lynch is game playing in the Celebrity Big Brother 2014 house.

Last night, Big Brother revealed the latest nomination results with Frenchy, Gary, Lauren, Stephanie, Kellie and Ricci all up for the public vote.

While she wasn’t up herself, Dee was outraged that someone had dared to nominate her friends.

And she reckons it was Edele, telling Ricci: “I think it’s funny that Edele is so far up [Lauren's] ******ing a**e now.”

“[Lauren] thinks it’s James [who nominated her], at the end of the day we’ll all find out who it is but you’ve just to get on with it kinda thing,” Ricci said.

But Dee wasn’t getting on with it: “I don’t [think it's James]. Someone in this house warned me about someone close to me.”

Dee explained how she had suspected Claire King, but now she was confident it was actually Edele.

The Benefits Street star explained: “She’s [Edele] closer to George James and Stephanie. If Stephanie goes, that’s only James and George.

“I just think with Stephanie goes, the balance in power is going to be completely different.”

Dee added: “I find it highly funny how Edele went straight up to her [Lauren] and started hugging her. I’m watching things like a hawk.”

Ricci concluded: “There’s obviously games going on.”

We can only assume that when Dee was in the Diary Room yesterday she didn’t also have to nominate her fellow housemates…

Read more: http://tellymix.co.uk/reality-tv/big...#ixzz3C3zL7rig
Follow us: @tellymix on Twitter | tellymix on Facebook
erinp5 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote