View Single Post
Old 06-09-2014, 05:49 AM #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by cfromhx02 View Post
It is very clear what Gary is like.I've seen it with my own eyes several times, it doesn't need the housemates lying to me when they come out for me to see it.

I've seen Gary be clearly nasty and abusive several times, seen him stare nastily and heard him say some very nasty things himself.

And Gary has clearly maipulated some conversations and often wins arguments and the underhand threat to Dee saying " It's nomination time again"

these things imply intelligence and certainly do not appear to come from some one who is brain damaged.

It has already been shown clearly on 2 or 3 occasions how rude and nasty Gary is.

1. When Gary stared across at Stephanie like a stalker with a scary stare while she was under the covers trying her best to hide from him and have some privacy.

2. When he said to George "No way, buddie" and showed he has no tolerance towards others human mistakes

3. When he told Dee "It's nomination time again soon," or words to that effect which was an obvious threat, and clearly not the action or thought pattern, far too clever and a sneaky under hand threat for some one who is too brain damaged.
if you believe that gary is rude and nasty, then you must think that some of the other housemates are primitive, uneducated, and spiteful, and I'm being polite.
1. if you think gary has a scary stare, then George's must be terrifying, and Stephanie does not appear to be scared by him. gary cannot help the way he looks, much of which, was caused by surgery he has had. the time I saw Stephanie hide under the pillow it was not for privacy, she was sniggering at james 'having a go' at gary. like a stalker, with a scary stare, grow up.

2. to say he has no tolerance to other peoples mistakes. that's all gary has shown these so called humans since he has been there. saying 'no way buddie', was his way of saying he did not agree with George. surely gary is entitled to say that he does not agree about something. at least he is polite, more than can be said for some of the other housemates.

3. if he did say to dee 'its nomination time again soon' how can that be seen as a threat. dee was having a go, gary could have been reminding her about nominations, so she could nominate him again as usual. I don't know, neither do you, so don't assume, and unless you are a neuro surgeon, you should not make sweeping statements about someones ability to function properly following brain surgery.
booboomartin is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote