View Single Post
Old 06-09-2014, 09:28 AM #21

Gary is the font of all Knowledge and wisdom.

What a missed opportunity in there to extract -to soak some of that up- to learn and better themselves, use their time wisely instead of thinking -'What's in it for me' - 'What about ME,ME,ME' ?

In the face of surmounting hostility he's remained calm, tried to take on board and improve his ways and in the meant time {even though they have tried to ostracise him} he's still managed to entertain us. Whether it be in the diary room or in the garden by himself.

{ That is a tactic that some of them are trying to use} If he's not got a 'foil' then he cannot entertain , basically, he's been put on ignore 'cos they know he's popular and foolishly they have come to their immature conclusion that if he hasn't got an audience to bounce off then he's going to come unstuck. He doesn't need an internal audience, he's got us the viewers.

He's not a victim- { well of bullying and ageism} but he's not playing the victim or acting up on his problems, rather the opposite he is taking it in his stride. You can argue all you like about skewed editing but what BB cannot do is make you say words that weren't there. Yes, they can make you look a bit of a t!t by removing {sometimes} the reason why you may have said those words. But that wouldn't stack up over a long period of time. Take Bully for instance, he cannot come out and claim that it was bad editing that made him look like a Bully or a nasty human being, they aren't isolated incidents,. He clearly has a problem that no about of positive of negative editing could change your opinion of him- other than completely not showing him.

I don't think he's been entertaining - I don't enjoy watching him- I don't think he's been an integral part of the show- I don't think he would have been missed. He clearly has some sort of strategy in there and he knows the format of BB that's abundant from the things he said to Audley about him now trying to garner support by being controversial.

As I alluded to earlier this week if he went the whole house would take a collective sigh of relief and would become a lighter much more fun place to be in. Bully is a negative human being, controlling and very judgmental. He'd assessed everyone the moment he walked in, catogarised them and of course he was about all of them bar 1 {his words} That immediately tells you that he's an insecure person- fearful and scared of the unknown- he's always got to be prepared- probably a control freak. I really do pity his family and poor Ola. Kellie says that he really talks bad about all women in a degrading way, I could imagine he's over bearing and very possessive.
delta is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote