View Single Post
Old 07-09-2014, 11:41 AM #34
Quand il pleut, il pleut

Quand il pleut, il pleut

Quote:
Originally Posted by delta View Post
I think the age thing is extremely pertinent as the conversation went " Oh my god I don't think I have hit a 70 year old person, not yet anyway"

He's a classic bully cloaked in a veneer of gooey falseness, constantly shifting the posts from "oh look at me I am the victim here" To one of all out merciless attack, with out stopping to think of the consequences.

The incident we are talking about happened in the very first week of their stay in the house. No boundaries were set and no matter how an older person is acting you NEVER would talk to them and try to bully the older person down in the manner that Bully Elliot attempted to do.

Just the mere fact that he wants to be ( and I think the expression is a loads of codswallop) to be 'Alpha male' demonstrates his need to be top dog and to give the orders and for someone who never, ever is going to be reveals so much about his character.

People who have been bullied tend to show classic signs of being a bully but are unable to carry out properly. He admitted that he'd been bullied and belittled when he was younger and going into what was considered an effeminate occupation he's probably lived with that burden or label of people calling him and accusing of not being a real man.

Kellie states that he is demeaning to women and talks disgracefully about his wife in front of others. He also stated that he was a bully. I agree, he bullied Kelly all of the time. Now do you think he would have said the same things to Frank? No!!! He took liberties. Why? Because he felt safe to do it- no real threat or comebacks.

Another classic sign of a bully is when they are being stood up to or confronted they then become the coward and back down- all front and bluster and we have seen this on numerous occasions where someone has stood up to him and he's caved in. I don't mean Audley who is too nice a guy to be really nasty and knows it's decisive and counter productive to be arguing all of the time. Bully also knows that whilst he's in the safe confines of the BB house he can goad Audley all he wants and there will be no consequences- so even in that scenario he's attempting to belittle and bully Audley.

You disagree about him not wanting certain people around him and not wanting to rule the house? Are you watching the same program as the rest of us? He's tried to be Alpha male for the last 3 weeks and has embarrassed himself beyond belief.

He said last night after he felt ambushed and he then appeared in the diary room as a quivering wreck with a tissue in his hand that the 3 people he didn't like and had a problem with were allowed to attack him. He then went on to say after Kellie had been evicted that was one less to deal with and they wouldn't be able to act as a tag team to be able to verbally attack him. What? Half of the time they weren't talking to each other, so we can dispel that notion that they had some sort of strategy to undermine him.

As Luisa stated last night the guy has so many personal issues and could potentially do something really bad or alluded to something along those lines.

Nah Bully Elliot is the most apt tag to hang round his repulsive neck. Por moi !

..I have read your post and although I don't have the same thought process as you with this, I was going to reply to it and carry on sharing thoughts which is always interesting to do and also that people don't always see the same things etc...anyway, there was much I could have said but you really lost me with the bit in bold because I have no idea who 'us' is, I most certainly am watching the same CBB as you and the same housemates...I can see though that discussing it further is pointless as it feels similar to the 'bandwagon' in the house in that ..'you either agree with 'us' or you're wrong..'....and I think Gary himself and maybe by having a different thought process etc..?.. has been put in the 'wrong' and therefore not been shown any tolerance or consideration...anyway, I don't like James at all and think he is many things but a bully isn't one of them and that's based on what I have observed in the house...as for people who have been bullied tending to bully themselves..that is purely an individual personality thing and not something that can be generalised at all....
Ammi is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote