View Single Post
Old 07-09-2014, 12:11 PM #37

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ammi View Post
..I have read your post and although I don't have the same thought process as you with this, I was going to reply to it and carry on sharing thoughts which is always interesting to do and also that people don't always see the same things etc...anyway, there was much I could have said but you really lost me with the bit in bold because I have no idea who 'us' is, I most certainly am watching the same CBB as you and the same housemates...I can see though that discussing it further is pointless as it feels similar to the 'bandwagon' in the house in that ..'you either agree with 'us' or you're wrong..'....and I think Gary himself and maybe by having a different thought process etc..?.. has been put in the 'wrong' and therefore not been shown any tolerance or consideration...anyway, I don't like James at all and think he is many things but a bully isn't one of them and that's based on what I have observed in the house...as for people who have been bullied tending to bully themselves..that is purely an individual personality thing and not something that can be generalised at all....
Hi,

Not a problem.

There is no right or wrong and no winners in arguments the only thing that can decide a debate is the majority watching, now whilst I haven't done a poll and you are entitled to your opinion. I think the number of people that said he is a bully in and outside of the house are too many too classify him as misunderstood or struggling in some other sort of human sphere.

Kellie has come from the meanest streets of London and probably dealt with the low life of the boxing fraternity. He let slip in a conversation that he felt intimidated by Mr Jordan {Jumior} now for a woman/man of his past reputation and walk of life tells you something about the image he projects and for that alone he counts as a bully. To intimidate is a form of bullying. Gary touched upon it in the counselling session. Your words say one thing but you are betrayed by your body language.

When he went in there he'd assessed everyone's character with-in 30 seconds and he bragged that the only one he got wrong was Ricci who he thought would be loud mouthed, beer swinging, no for good lout. What?

I also think that the fence sitters decided to side with him for an easy life and a question to ask your self,: Would the house be a more calmer place with out Bully Elliot in it? Well we already have the answer to that from KM. " He stated that there would be a huge sigh of relief if he was evicted and everyone could relax and get on with each other and life." He's a divider, a user, a schemer and a bully. End of.

Another instance that highlights he is a controller and a bully is the night Lauren let things hang out and he recanted later that in " In no way would he let his wife act like that" What, do you own her or something?

The reason why I asked you if you were watching the same program as the rest of us was.Certain people on here don't see the whole picture, not because they are being underhand - they somehow don't see it all. I am a big football fan and the different versions of one event on forums is alarming. There is only one truth one happening and I like the people who get nearest to what actually took place. Not a concocted version or interpretation of events. There is now an unequivocal ground swell of opinion stating that he is a bully and how you can argue other wise I don't really understand. Yes, he has other issues, low self esteem, another sign of a bully,Insecure, lack of confidence, identity problem, problems with authority etc

Finally, I think we will find that the housemates once they have vacated the premises as Boreham Wood- if they have the guts to stand up and be counted- to say that in hindsight that he was overbearing and they were a tad scared of him and were glad that Audley was there as counter balance.

Last edited by delta; 07-09-2014 at 12:28 PM.
delta is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote