BB17: Andy
BB14: Dan

Favourites (more):
BB17: Andy
BB14: Dan

Quote:
Originally Posted by delta View Post

He's a classic bully cloaked in a veneer of gooey falseness
Your obsession with James is interesting...and quite scary, ummmm....I hated Helen in BB but I didn't spend a fraction of the time on her that you do on James.

As for the above statement, James is many things, but false isn't one of them. He wouldn't know how to be fake if BB paid him a million pounds to do it. He puts it all out there and locks horns with the world and has not one ounce of deviousness in his body.
If he had, he would change himself to fit the ongoing circumstances - getting boos, getting into arguments, being the 'bad boy' etc. But he hasn't a clue how to rein it in and goes on charging away like a battering ram (just like his astrological sign of Aries the Ram).
I get him because my son and my brother in law are both Aries, and its quite freaky how much alike they are. Just like James, they are very competitive, quick tempered and argumentative and they couldn't look inwards to analyse themselves to save their lives. But they are both fiercely loyal and as big - hearted as they come and are loved by everyone despite their shortcomings (which we all have.)
As I don't know James personally I can't say I particularly like him in the house, but from what I have seen I think his fiery personality is being exaggerated with the strain the BB house must bring, which will be the same for them all. Whatever personality traits they have, they will be shown in larger than life technicolour in there if they let them (and James does, whereas someone like Edele doesn't.)
And I disagree that James is a bully and I think your insistent name calling is very immature and I don't understand how calling him 'Bully Elliot' over and over in your many posts on him doesn't classify as goading his fans.

Last edited by jet; 07-09-2014 at 01:13 PM.
jet is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote