View Single Post
Old 07-09-2014, 02:04 PM #11
Keyser Suze

Keyser Suze

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ellen View Post
I dont for one minute he will miss the abuse he got off her but she had said sorry and she calmed down. I think he said he would miss her presence then added around the house which i took to mean her bouncing around the house with George and the laughs those two had. When a big character leaves it is noticed and that is what Gary was meaning imo.
How Edele knows how Gary feels about Stephanie's departure i dont know & she wasnt prepared to get what he was saying before calling him a liar She then lied to Gary about what she said to James
In the argument with Lauren last night Edele asked Lauren to clarify what she meant when Lauren said something she didnt understand but she didnt give Gary the same courtesy.
It is a shame really because i thought she was quite a nice lady who didnt let others influence her but it looks like i was wrong
Plus I am sure in one task where they had to say who they think had improved for want of a better word, in the house, didn't Gary choose Stephanie? So Gary might well have missed Stephanie when she was evicted, and Edele has no idea what she is talking about by insinuating he is a liar.

"Live for today because yesterday is gone and tomorrow may never come" - Author unknown

Last edited by Suze; 07-09-2014 at 02:05 PM.
Suze is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote