View Single Post
Old 09-09-2014, 12:26 PM #226

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiamPRW View Post
I haven't got a grudge against Gary, i don't even dislike the man, i just don't like how he gets treated better than everyone else,
And i literally have no idea who Nick Nolte is

I didn't once say i thought you were disgusting, i said i thought the things you say about people are disgusting, there's a major difference there.
That's the thing, you think the good qualities that people see in her are false, but to the people who do see them, they exist, quite fruitfully and shine at the top of her personality, your opinion is not law, neither is it fact.
Don't let me disturb you, everyone in the world has different ways of seeing things, different perspectives, different point of views, different opinions, if everyone in the world thought the same and jumped on the same over-crowded band wagon as everyone else, the world would be boring, there would be no passion, there would be no overwhelming pride to believe in what you believe because everyone else sees the same way, you'd have no-one to explain your admiration to.
P.s I'm I'm an atheist

"you think the good qualities that people see in her are false, but to the people who do see them, they exist, quite fruitfully and shine at the top of her personality,"
--- Her own behaviour just on this show gives the lie to her facade as the all-caring, all-helpful Earth Mother. The 2 faced bitching, the obsequious OTT pandering; "I've got your back" - "Your my baby" UGH!! , the veins sticking out in her fat neck with unbridled maniacal OTT hatred in response to the most trivial of incidents which she does not agree with, her fake remorse and fake tears ... "and the Oscar for best actress goes to..." Need I go on? Suffice it to say, that she HAS NO GOOD QUALITIES - THEY ARE A FACADE. Patently clearly, irrefutably, they are fake good qualities. Her history prior to coming on CBB, prior even to appearing on Benefits Street and her appalling conduct - for the world to see - on both these shows do not sit with the way you say you perceive her.

"your opinion is not law, neither is it fact." -- No, my opinion is neither, but my opinion is based on fact - I'm afraid yours is based on delusion.

"Don't let me disturb you, everyone in the world has different ways of seeing things, different perspectives, different point of views, different opinions, if everyone in the world thought the same and jumped on the same over-crowded band wagon as everyone else, the world would be boring, there would be no passion, there would be no overwhelming pride to believe in what you believe because everyone else sees the same way, you'd have no-one to explain your admiration to."

I agree, and you are entitled to your POV - as skewed and delusional as it is, and I totally agree about how boring it is when everyone jumps on the same overcrowded bandwagon - which is why I have been so bored with the predictable behaviour and fake spiel and false testimony of James, Dee, George, Ricci, Lauren and Edele who are all riding the same bandwagon which has constantly tried to run down and destroy the only true benign spirit in the house which is Gary Busey.

All that said, I detect a strange bond between us Liam - something? - and I do admire your rigid determination in the face of impossible odds. You're a romantic perhaps? Does The Battle of The Little Big Horn or The Charge of The light Brigade appeal to you?
kirklancaster is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote