BB2023: Noky
BB19: Sian

self-oscillating

Favourites:
BB2023: Noky
BB19: Sian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jules2 View Post
I will never forget that pool incident, Leslie saying this is my pool, someone else telling Gary that he had no right to be there and Stephanie telling him to leave her Leslie alone. How did they ever get away with that, there was quite a few around that pool. He was made to feel inadequate when he had already been told that noone liked him.

He should not have been told to go away from the seat, he told someone beforehand that he was going to sit out there. Once again he was made to feel inadequate. Audley bless him, had the right attitude when he told Dee to include Gary and not to let the rest of them make him feel unwanted. Not the exact words but that was what he meant. I hope that Gary realises afterwards what a friend Audley has been to him. Would love to think that Gary takes him to his hometown. All sitting around Dee the queen mama bee as though she needed comforting. Fingers down throat jobby. Edelle is sugar sweet but behind his back or near him she has bitched. The only decent thing she did for him was to let him have his letter.

I would like to think that Lauren stays tomorrow and that it is Ricci and Dee or Edelle. Mind you James would be a thousand times better imo. Dee and James......
Spot on
bitontheslide is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote